east coast newbie ltb 510

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
rickybobby

east coast newbie ltb 510

Post by rickybobby »

Hey everyone I'm new (obviously) been searching the past 6 months of my deployment around for a project for when I get back and I have my heart set on a 510. It's real hard finding one in my area (Virginia) and I think that's one of the reasons I'm wanting one so bad is the fact that they're so rare. I've always had a fascination with Nissan. I had a 92 TT 300zx, Kouki 240sx sr20det, boosted 350z, sr20det pulsar, 200sx.. along with quite a few other cars. I have an Evo VIII at the moment because I had to sell my 350z to make room for a baby on the way, I found it to be the best family car for me :D. I'm looking for something I can park in the garage and work on little by little and collect my zen in the man cave when the wife and baby are driving me crazy. I want to post up a WTB ad on classifieds and hopefully get things started as I come home in 2 months and me and the seller may have to set up delivery or a meeting time. I'm ready to start ASAP and like to be well planned a head. I also have a 95 (or 96 I can't remember) Nissan d21 ext cab truck I can throw in as a trade or trade + cash or whatever. If you're reading this and would like any information feel free to email me at antisquirrelz@aol.com. I'm hoping to find a seller that is willing to help me out with information and time to get this car shipped and everything set up. Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to keeping everyone updated on my journey and talking to everyone about this awesome car.