oh, hi

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
russaroll

oh, hi

Post by russaroll »

they're making me post here :) been lurking for a while, checking out the classifieds and getting some good info from the forums.
that's all.
thanks.
okayfine
Supporter

Re: oh, hi

Post by okayfine »

Hello and welcome to The Realm. If you have any questions, lots of members here to give you a wide variety of opinions. Are there many 510s in Santa Maria anymore?
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
russaroll

Post by russaroll »

i can count the ones i've seen on one hand.
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

I hear that. To think SM used to be the meeting point for the old NorCalUFO/SoCalUFO weekend.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
defdes
Supporter

Post by defdes »

A friend of mine from Vermont who got me into 510's in the early 80's used to get the UFO newsletter, funny to think about that info traveling coast to coast back then in the dark ages.
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

I grew up on the West Coast and still felt the same way, even with FiveTen Again. When that new monthly issue of FTA came in the mail, especially the ones with the two-page spreads of pictures of 510s from shows or whatever...man, that was IT!

Kids these days, with their Internet, and their Google Image Search, man, they don't know how good they have it.