Help me out with the car

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
dustovich

Help me out with the car

Post by dustovich »

Hello
I've been looking around the site a bit over the last little while thinking about buying one. I have came across one in my neighborhood, just trying to discern what it is before trying to pursue it further. The taillights are kind of a bit of a mystery for me, I have done many image searches on google and never have came across these. The car isn't for sale just yet, but the tires are all low and looks like it has been parked under a tree for a long time now, so the guy may be interested in selling it. We will see. But just trying to figure out what it is first. If you guys with your expert eyes could take a look.

Thanks
Dustovich
Attachments
DSC_0015_small.JPG
DSC_0015_small.JPG (154.8 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
DSC_0013_small.jpg
DSC_0013_small.jpg (466.09 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
DSC_0012_small.JPG
DSC_0012_small.JPG (314.87 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
DSC_0011_small.jpg
DSC_0011_small.jpg (404.88 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
okayfine
Supporter

Re: Help me out with the car

Post by okayfine »

Hello and welcome to The Realm! If you could put your location in your profile, that will help us know where you are, which might help us nail down your car. That car is beyond my knowledge, but if I had to say something, I'd say 710, but in obvious world-car trim (not North American trim). Bumpers look like fiberglass, which probably is not the case, but would be very interesting.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
dustovich

Re: Help me out with the car

Post by dustovich »

Ya, I have been expanding my search. It is most likely a 710. This specific specimen resides in Mexico. Thanks for the welcome.