New member with Datsun 620

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
MantisX620

Post by MantisX620 »

Hi all,

Im actually here from a google search where I was looking for turbo manifolds haha. Someone here has one and I was looking to see if he stil has it. Anyhow, I am the owner of a 1977 Datsun 620 longbed. I have R1 carbs on it that I am about to convert to blow through turbo. Im not looking for crazy power, I would be happy with 40hp over stock.

MantisX
Byron510

Re: New member with Datsun 620

Post by Byron510 »

Sounds like the kind of project we want to read about.

Look forward to seeing your truck now, and the build.

We are all picture hounds here, post away!

Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

Hello and welcome to The Realm. If you could put your location in your profile, that'll help us know where you areno.

Great 620. I never see any of those around here in SoCal.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

You know that the intake and the exhaust manifolds are bolted together .... right?

That's the bottom of your intake and the two holes above are for the carb. If you make a 'turbo exhaust' manifold how will you seal this opening?
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
Randalllpit

Post by Randalllpit »

Welcome to the forum, Ben Thanks for sharing that great goldtop and the story along with it.
http://seofabryka.com