New member!

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
BackPackSaddler

New member!

Post by BackPackSaddler »

So I have been searching for a 70-73 510 for going on 5 years now. A couple months ago a friend told me there was one right under my nose about a mile from the shop I work at. So I do some reconasence searching around and come to find out an old school muscle car guy/Harley builder had two, a 70 2 door factory l16 and a 72 4 door already with a ka24de swap done, Subaru rear diff and front brake upgrade. ( He wouldn't come off the 2 door for anything.) I got a holding of him, went and looked at it, we agreed on a price and I set out to sell my civic Si to buy the datto as it has been a dream car of mine for so long. I've had it for almost two weeks now and am excited to get started on bringing this dime back to life! I will be making a build thread soon with pictures and info on the car!
McShagger510

Re: New member!

Post by McShagger510 »

Welcome to the site. So you ended up with the modified 4dr KA? Kool! Sounds like fun.

James
The person with the sun in their eyes has the right of way. - my brother

'72 2dr. 510 Turbo
'73 240Z all stock
'71 2dr. 510 stock......for now
'91 Nissan truck *SOLD*
'02 TOYOTA Tacoma
'78 Kawasaki Z1-R
'84 Kawasaki GPZ750 Turbo
'99 Kawasaki ZRX1100
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

Hello and welcome to The Realm. Please put your location in your profile so we know where you are. Check out this thread as well for some handy new-owner information:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12575

And feel free to post up a couple pictures here of your new project.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
BackPackSaddler

Post by BackPackSaddler »

Thanks! And okay will do, I'll post some pictures in a minute!