Thanks for the Add

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
JamesReese

Thanks for the Add

Post by JamesReese »

Re-New to 510s. I really wanted one in the early 1970s while in High School but it never worked out. Now retired, and having cut my car collection to a 1969 Mustang fastback and a 600hp 70.5 Falcon I am again starting the search to fulfill my dream of 47 years ago. A fun little car. I read the post of How-What to buy and looked over the electrical diagram and made note of the various books and manuals. Not my first rodeo, but it is my first with the Datsun 510. Starting to learn.

Thanks Jim
two_68_510s
Supporter

Re: Thanks for the Add

Post by two_68_510s »

Welcome James.

Do you own a 510/1600 right now? If so, give us some pics.
Sounds like that Falcon is a handful!!
Joel

2 '68 510 2 door sedans
'95 240SX

“We will either find a way, or make one.” – Hannibal
JamesReese

Re: Thanks for the Add

Post by JamesReese »

Joel. Not yet I am just starting to look and probably will try to bring one home after the first of the year. I have not figured out exactly what I want and whether I would go with a four door or two door. The Falcon is a hand full if you are not careful. It also has 600ft lb. I had a 1972 Mercury Capri many years ago and really liked it, I want to have that kind of nimble performance again and fulfill the 510 dream that has never gone away. I am trying to figure out a budget and what I can get for what dollar amount. I am researching parts support and mod parts, and having fun doing that. I live in central Missouri and would like to find what I am looking for semi-locally.

Jim