newbie from Atlanta, Ga.

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
beautifulsurf

newbie from Atlanta, Ga.

Post by beautifulsurf » 24 Apr 2019 04:55

Hi guys, thanks for letting me join. I found this forum while doing an online search. I've got a wrecked 2 door 510 that I inherited from a buddy of mine. I'll be putting it up for sale. I've kept it for a while but I'm moving from my shop space and it's gotta go. It was a daily driver until 3 1/2 years ago. It was involved in a bad accident that put my friend in the hospital. I'll post the details of the car in my ad but I hope it's cool that I joined so I could find a 510 enthusiast who might need some of these parts.

Byron510

Re: newbie from Atlanta, Ga.

Post by Byron510 » 24 Apr 2019 08:34

You've been approved to post - welcome to the realm.

Sorry to hear about the history - hopefully your friend made a full recovery.

Feel free to post your car for sale. Be sure to include your location/area as this site reaches a world wide audience.

Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.

beautifulsurf

Post by beautifulsurf » 24 Apr 2019 20:47

Thanks Byron, I appreciate it.
Elliott
P.S. My friend Jim, who was around 70 years old when the wreck happened, survived the accident but never really recovered his full health. He passed about a year ago. He was a Vietnam Vet and a lifetime car mechanic. He worked at a small British sports car shop in Atlanta that also worked on Datsun cars. The owner raced in the SCCA and had a 240Z that did pretty good. My buddy would drive all over the country to SCCA events with a car and truck and would be the weekend mechanic for cars. Good guy, Jim. RIP.

saltysavant
Supporter

Post by saltysavant » 06 Jun 2019 21:28

Do you still have your 510 for sale? Hope you are doing well!
lover of 80's rock, fly fishing, the mountains, baseball, motocross, martial arts, sport bikes & the Datsun 510. Self diagnosed cynical @$$hole.