Myself Introduction

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
Ramonespinal510

Myself Introduction

Post by Ramonespinal510 »

Hi my name is Ramon aka Ramone :P

I live in Mexico and I am the one that is selling Datsun 510 Door Pulles (this one viewtopic.php?f=32&p=289476&sid=f910597 ... 64#p289476)

I have a 2 door 1972 510 and a 2 door 1982, both on my channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B9HajUtVgc).

I want to post more things I'm selling and offer my services.

Best regards!
RV
bertvorgon
Supporter

Re: Myself Introduction

Post by bertvorgon »

Welcome to the site!

I love the arm rests in my car, nice and solid!

Do you also do the shifter boots?

I have one that was allegedly made in Mexico, that I put in my car last summer. The quality is good, just a bit of "flash" on the molding seam, nothing major and I just trimmed it with a new razor blade.
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1968 Vintage 3HP Mini Bike
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
Datsumthin

Post by Datsumthin »

Hello,

My time is tyler i got a 72 620 and looking to be able to comment on the 635 project build.

currently doing the same irs swap, would like to be able to post comments.

Thanks!
MikeY

Post by MikeY »

Hello Ramon, my second package of handles arrived safe and sound today. Thanks so much.
I see you managed to post. Now you have to learn how to resize pictures so can show off your product. On my phone I use an app called photo and picture resizer. It's a pain but this site can't host large pictures.
MikeY

Post by MikeY »

And I don't know why but both packages arrived with no tax, duty or brokerage fees. DHL is obviously off there game. But good for me.
Ramonespinal510

Finally I can talk here :D

Hi Bro!

I'm glad you like them. About, the shifter boot, send me a picture of which one you have and I can hunting something good for you :)

Best regards!
Ramon aka Ramone aka Raymond :P
bertvorgon wrote: 11 May 2021 09:54 Welcome to the site!

I love the arm rests in my car, nice and solid!

Do you also do the shifter boots?

I have one that was allegedly made in Mexico, that I put in my car last summer. The quality is good, just a bit of "flash" on the molding seam, nothing major and I just trimmed it with a new razor blade.
Ramonespinal510

If you're new on the site you need to introduce yourself on the correct forum (introductions)

Then the admin will approve you.

Good luck bro

Datsumthin wrote: 11 May 2021 10:15 Hello,

My time is tyler i got a 72 620 and looking to be able to comment on the 635 project build.

currently doing the same irs swap, would like to be able to post comments.

Thanks!
Ramonespinal510

Hi Mike!

Thanks a lot for your support on this site. I really appreciate it.

About the pictures, I'll take the advise in order to improve the exhibition quality :)

About the taxes... Someone told me the classic car parts doesn't pay taxes in your country, that's why I labeled as "1972 Datsun door pulles" I'm not sure but until now, no one has paid taxes of additional fees.

Best regards and again, thanks a lot for your support!
MikeY wrote: 11 May 2021 15:57 Hello Ramon, my second package of handles arrived safe and sound today. Thanks so much.
I see you managed to post. Now you have to learn how to resize pictures so can show off your product. On my phone I use an app called photo and picture resizer. It's a pain but this site can't host large pictures.
ostaylor
Supporter

Post by ostaylor »

Mine also arrived in good shape... Unfortunately, DHL or the border folks weren't as nice to me - charged me all the taxes plus a $15 fee for collecting my money. Oh well.
Regards,
Owen
72 Datsun 510 2 door - 2.3 LZ with 280zx 5 speed
70 Datsun 510 2 door - SR20DET - PROJECT
Ramonespinal510

Sorry to hear that Bro, but it's a matter of luck with those inspections.

But I'm glad they arrived in good shape.
ostaylor wrote: 16 May 2021 08:10 Mine also arrived in good shape... Unfortunately, DHL or the border folks weren't as nice to me - charged me all the taxes plus a $15 fee for collecting my money. Oh well.