Proper Lordco Cards.....

General Discussion about the 510 Club of BC
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

I called Lordco today.

Unless your card has an expiry date on it, there shouldn;t be a problem.

But, I will be sending these ancient ones we have back to them, and we will be recieving new ones shortly. So, next time you renew or join, you'll get a brand new shiny one!

woohoo!
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
----------------------------------------------------------------------
shardik wrote: My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.
5teN
Site Admin

Post by 5teN »

uber sweetness!
Mike

Lordco Cards

Post by Mike »

Hey Richard. For a TEMP your alllllllllright!

Cant wait for a shiney new card.

Hey by the way, with the Newsletter registration stuff from Lara is there a pad of paper with AGM stuff on it. Notes on what was discussed and a list of people attending? It seems to be missing and were looking for it.

Thanks
Mike
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

I do believe I have it....I thinks it's in the bag. I'll bring it to the meeting.
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
shardik wrote: My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

As for the cards, they are at my local friendly Lordco already, so I will have them at the meeting. If you've had a problem with them, I will trade you cards - bring you old one. If not, you will get the new one when you renew next.

See y'all at the meeting!
richard norrish