Proper Lordco Cards.....

General Discussion about the 510 Club of BC
///FiveOneOh

Proper Lordco Cards.....

Post by ///FiveOneOh »

I had a hard time useing my car at lordco today because it looks like I just printed my own for the discount.. accourding to the chick at the counter if the club has a deal with Lordco we SHOULD have official Lordco cards.... why dont; we?
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

those are what we have, she is probably thinking ot the old blue laminated ones....you may need your club membership card now.

they do look kinda ghetto now, don't they?
Last edited by rnorrish on 25 Jun 2003 22:54, edited 1 time in total.
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
----------------------------------------------------------------------
shardik wrote: My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.
5teN
Site Admin

Post by 5teN »

Do you really need anyting to get a discount at Lordco? :shock:
kEvIn

Post by kEvIn »

i want a membership card... and discount :( i pay to muhc money Grrr :x
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

5teN wrote:Do you really need anyting to get a discount at Lordco? :shock:
so true...me, my dad, and a friend all usually just walk in, ask for whatever, mention the club, and walk out with the 30%. Sometimes they don't use the account and even do better for me :)
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
shardik wrote: My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.
kEvIn

Post by kEvIn »

god dammit.. i should start mentioning it at least then ? :?
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

are you a club member? we wouldn't want you screwing Lordco over...
richard norrish
wtf

Post by wtf »

I've never had problems, altho i've got a couple diff lordco cards, I think the woman at the front desk just saw thru Cam and realized he was a lying, theiving bastard, and that's why she double checked the card.
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

that or she couldn't believe we let in someone like him...then again, we do have some other very "interesting" members...
richard norrish
wtf

Post by wtf »

...I'm not THAT bad, am I ?
///FiveOneOh

Post by ///FiveOneOh »

well w/e.. Lordco does have those nice cards... the purple one is old the new cards are blue now with liek a vette on them. the club is SUPOSED to have those ones....
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

I'll try and look into this...though I have a stack of the black printed, laminated ones.
you're a lucky guy for having one, Lara must like you ;) ....what a deal!
richard norrish
Blk68510

Post by Blk68510 »

I've never had any problems with useing my discount card at lordco.. but then again all the parts people and cashiers practically know me on a first name basis... :lol:
wtf

Post by wtf »

Yea, I think it was just a one-off problem cause the cashier had her pencil up her ass. It's worked well for however long, so mehh. However an original Lordco card with the 510 club on the back would be kinda kewl.
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

there's a few cards...the original one I got years ago had it on it, the ones I have now do as well, sort of. "510 Club BC"
richard norrish