2012 Christmas Party Saturday December 22nd Surrey

General Discussion about the 510 Club of BC
Byron510

Re: 2012 Christmas Party Saturday December 22nd Surrey

Post by Byron510 »

No final head count, but we are ready for the 15 confirmed members and a few drop ins and all their related family.

I look forward to this evening. I had planned to drive out Old Blue tonight, but in light of the recent weather, it'll stay under cover and I'll be attending in the family mini-minvan.

Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
Rehs

Post by Rehs »

I just saw this. Currently partying it up @ the shop's Christmas party. Planning on coming out later, so add me to the count.
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

Morning World!

BIG Thanks to Aron and Monique for hosting the party and the rabble that showed up.... :lol:

That was a good sized group for sure, nice to see everybody

I wish everybody a nice, safe holiday time, and look forward to more adventures together in the coming New Year!
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
jason
Supporter

Post by jason »

Thank you to Monique and Aron for having us over, we had a great time! Another big thanks to Santa Vorgon too, I caan't wait for Christmas morning! Now that I think about this, this was just what I needed this Christmas, a nice long night of chatting with my friends. Thanks for the uplifting of my Christmas cheer this year guys, I really needed it!
Last edited by jason on 23 Dec 2012 13:18, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Byron510

Post by Byron510 »

Aron, what a great gathering. You provide us with a great venue every year, and great hospitality. Thank you to your wife for putting out the spread for us, and thank you to both your sons for entertaining all the kids that also attended - what a great night; I really enjoyed myself, and so did the wife and kids.

It was great to see all that showed up, catch up on the year and talk a little about what's coming up in 2013. I counted 17 members attending with a total of 32 people in all including Aron's family and Jeff making the drive up from Everett; that's a great turnout and made for some great conversation throughout the evening.

I sure look forward to another year of events. On the for sure list is of course the Spring Show at Spanish Banks in Vancouver at the end of April or beginning of May; the All Nissan Meet with the Auto Cross in Surrey and the Ship Builders Square in North Vancouver as in years past, a couple of cruises as we'll usually do throughout the year. If there's interest in a go cart night - February seems to be a good time for all, and to solidify the upcoming year’s events as well. There is some talk about hitting a couple of the bigger shows down south - in Oregon and Southern California with a couple club members - we'll look into logistics a bit more, but I'd really like to have the Greg Terry Car at JCCS this year; local company would certainly be an asset.

Again, thanks for the great year all, and I look forward to another great year coming.
Merry Christmas everyone.

Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
kayakdude07

Post by kayakdude07 »

Had a great time last night guys. Thanks! :D
Jordan || '72 2 door KA project || '72 2 door goon project- Flintstones powered (dad's)
Ash510

Post by Ash510 »

thanks to everyone that came out last night, it was nice to see everyone at this time of the year. My wife and I love the Christmas holidays, and its nice to share it with close friends.

we had a great time and I love to see so many people bring out their significant others. the 510 club of B.C. is more than just a bunch of car guys talking about their cars. We are a group that has banded together to support each other in life, birthdays,holidays, helping someone move. and the occasional drive thrown in for fun.

thanks to all of you that made it out, and a merry Christmas to all of you on the 510 realm....best wishes....
from the Hardy family