Our President...

General Discussion about the 510 Club of BC
15cent

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: What

Post by 15cent »

Byron510 wrote:I call it the Bavarian 510 because it's just as boxy as my 510, and has four round headlights like my 510; it has 4-wheel independent suspension like my 510 (same front strut, rear trailing arm set up), but that about it. It doesn't smell like my 510, it doesn't make a pile of noise like my 510, it's not harsh and kidney breaking like my 510, it's got heated seats, heated and power mirrors, power sunroof, heated windshield nozzles, heated door locks, an interior heater that works – for both the front and rear passengers, leather Recaro seats that adjust in more ways than I can count, doors that seal and don't rattle, gets better mileage than my 510.....………
But it lacks the pure pleasure of flying at low altitude like my 510, and I'll trade this for any of the above features when the road permits it!! I love my 510, the Bavarian 510 just makes a great beater!!
Byron
Love it! Cant wait to take the first drive in a 510....I have one, just need to get her up and running!
Dimebag

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: What

Post by Dimebag »

I love how 510 guys seem to dig the beemers too - like the one I used to have...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2279029
John Thiessen
72 Wagon