510 Club of BC Newletter - August Plead for content

General Discussion about the 510 Club of BC
rnorrish

Postby rnorrish » 10 Aug 2006 00:57

Actually, that was Keith the other night.

man he's put on weight. must be all the bike rides - bulking up to show Spencer how to pick up chicks.
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
----------------------------------------------------------------------
shardik wrote:My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.

hang_510
Supporter

Postby hang_510 » 10 Aug 2006 13:58

maybe his 'bfh pewter fixer' is what caused the realm to crash :shock:

if you need drama in the newsletter, i could submit the story behind the smashed wagon of mine, very jerry springer
byron wrote:I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie.

okayfine wrote:Sense doesn't always have everything to do with it, and I speak from experience.

rnorrish

Postby rnorrish » 10 Aug 2006 22:44

if you don't mind writing it up and having 50-60+ PacNW dimers reading it, then go ahead!

send it to me at editor510 @ hotmail.com
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
----------------------------------------------------------------------
shardik wrote:My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.

hang_510
Supporter

Postby hang_510 » 14 Aug 2006 09:31

50-60? i want millions to read about it. :lol: :evil:

ill sneak in some typing while im "working"
byron wrote:I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie.

okayfine wrote:Sense doesn't always have everything to do with it, and I speak from experience.

bertvorgon
Supporter

Postby bertvorgon » 14 Aug 2006 11:14

Yup, that about sums it up with me and computers! I am getting better with all your help though.
As I was sitting around my campfire, getting onto some sort of Zen state, staring at the stars, I realized how much electronics control our lives, then , I realized I was not going to get my 510REALM fix for a few days...oh, oh...my Zen state crashed,,,the purple haze disappeared..NO 510REALM!!! Then, I get back, and I find little light bulbs everwhere, the system had crashed, and some of my posts gone. HHMM...maybe the campfire was not such a bad thing. :wink:

Actually, this site is my link to sanity, where like minded motor heads come together, sounds like you are all the same too. I work with people that absolutley cannot relate to our love of our 510's and motorsports. My boss only last month FINALLY conceeded to get the Internet at work!!! My computer there was running Windows 95, what does that tell you. Our fax machine was made in 1986, and Xerox will not even fix it anymore..because....they have NO tech's that KNOW how to fix it!!!!! I was not kidding when I said I have just left the stone tablet and chisel stage.

So, bear with me in my frustrations, and laugh with me...my son has chained the computer down anyhow.......
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1968 Vintage 3HP Mini Bike
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer

Return to “510 Club of BC”