2007 Club Calendar

General Discussion about the 510 Club of BC
rnorrish

RE: Club Newsletter + Calendar

Post by rnorrish »

would be neat to have it. i saw some of the interesting comments your car received on the BB list - would be fun to have it in the calendar! I love it!

have you ever seen the website HoodRide?[/url]
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
----------------------------------------------------------------------
shardik wrote: My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.
duke
Supporter

Post by duke »

haha, I remember seeing the stuff about ice's car on the list...it seems like most of those guys are the kind that will bash a car just because the paint isn't nice, and they pretty much will overlook anything else done to the car if it isn't pretty. Maybe you could do a month in the calender that is all the project cars in a collage. Just an idea so I can get a pic of my hood ride in there.
Duke Schimmer

'72 2-Door 510
"Simplify and add lightness."
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

just becuase it's a project doesn't mean it can't have it's own page.

the picture just has to be of a 510, and be something you'd want to look at for a month.
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
shardik wrote: My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.
510rob

Post by 510rob »

Richard, did you get the pictures I sent to the editor e-mail address?
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

yuppers! thanks.

and thanks Kevin for the autocross ones! I do need stuff for the upcoming newsletter!

and thanks Jason and Matt for the pictures of the KA swap. I'll find a use somewhere!
richard norrish
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

Okay, so i have the 12 pictures, all good there.

now, are there any special 510/datsun dates that people would like included?

I know we will be rearanging our AGM so that Canby will be possible for us BC dimers, so i'll assume it on the second weekend of June? Do we want the meeting the weekend before, or the weekend after (Father's Day weekend)?

Has there been any confirmed plans for Shasta this year? I know Dennis still has to hold the school, and there was talk of still doing something at Thunderhill for the remainding days... has the UFO Christmas Party happened yet?

Knox Mountain? DNBC Show n' Shine? Classic Japanese? Run Beyond Hope? Your wife's bday?

I plan to have these printed, etc. this upcoming week, so adding a date or two shouldn't be a problem!
richard norrish
Gensaiken1

Re: RE: Club Newsletter + Calendar

Post by Gensaiken1 »

rnorrish wrote:Okay, so i have the 12 pictures, all good there.

now, are there any special 510/datsun dates that people would like included?

I know we will be rearanging our AGM so that Canby will be possible for us BC dimers, so i'll assume it on the second weekend of June? Do we want the meeting the weekend before, or the weekend after (Father's Day weekend)?

Has there been any confirmed plans for Shasta this year? I know Dennis still has to hold the school, and there was talk of still doing something at Thunderhill for the remainding days... has the UFO Christmas Party happened yet?

Knox Mountain? DNBC Show n' Shine? Classic Japanese? Run Beyond Hope? Your wife's bday?

I plan to have these printed, etc. this upcoming week, so adding a date or two shouldn't be a problem!
Well from what I understand there isn't really a shasta meet any more unless you want to drive WAY south to go to it.. I think it is still kind of up in the air at the moment.

I know you pmed me about a few pics of my car, did you still want those? Or did you change your mind?
1971 2dr Datsun 510 - L20b, 219 SSS Head, Roundtop SU's