Club Newsletter/Calendar Submissions

General Discussion about the 510 Club of BC
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

Dimebag wrote:Richard, didn't you promise hand delivered news letters to my house? I haven't seen them, unless you hid them under the mat - I didn't look there yet.
I did promise... and i forgot to grab them on the way out the door that day. Then I was off to Edmonton for the past few days.... and my dog ate them... and my car broke down.... and i broke my leg.... and both arms... while tending to my 24 hour flu.
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
----------------------------------------------------------------------
shardik wrote: My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

Byron510 wrote:Ben, I'd be the one holding those.
You coming up for Dyno day? I'll have one for you.
Byron
And don't forget Richard (gensaiken) in Oregon!
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
shardik wrote: My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.
Dimebag

Post by Dimebag »

rnorrish wrote:I did promise... and i forgot to grab them on the way out the door that day. Then I was off to Edmonton for the past few days.... and my dog ate them... and my car broke down.... and i broke my leg.... and both arms... while tending to my 24 hour flu.

hahah, you're rediculous - As Byron predicted, there was one waiting in the mail when I got home from work today, very nice!
John Thiessen
72 Wagon
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

good, that means i still owe you one (June). and now i have an extra July. :D
richard norrish
jackedaw11

Post by jackedaw11 »

Calendar worthy?

i think so...
Gensaiken1

Post by Gensaiken1 »

I finally got my calendar. It looks really good!
1971 2dr Datsun 510 - L20b, 219 SSS Head, Roundtop SU's
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

jackedaw11 wrote:Calendar worthy?

i think so...
ain't she purdy?
:)
richard norrish
arabian_ryda

Post by arabian_ryda »

danno if u guys are still taking submission but here too i liked. i have a couple more from different angles so let me know and ill post them up. enjoy

Byron510

Post by Byron510 »

That's definitely calendar worthy.
Get in touch with Richard at editor510 AT hotmail DOT com
He's the guy putting it all together for next year. He did an awesome job of last year’s calendar - very professional. If we get some requests, we can always print a few extra. I think last years calendar was $20 or $25.
Send in submissions, unposted pics are better, that way they are fresh for everyone.
Byron
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

hey man! car looks good! it nice to see it out and about - too bad it was never in person. I did see Terry's before I left while it was in the middle of being painted.

yes, feel free to send in the pictures for the newsletter or calendar.
i don't have many yet - i'm thinking 6-8 submissions total - and will favour new fresh rides.

I already know who will be October! ... and it wasn't even submitted. i am just keeping an eye out all the time!

editor510 AT hotmail DOT com
richard norrish