New guy, check out my datsun

General Discussion about the 510 Club of BC
les

New guy, check out my datsun

Post by les »

hi there i am new to the 510 realm and i would like to get some feed back on my datsun that i am vary proud of. its not a 510 like i wanted as i couldent find one in decent shape for a fair price. so i did the next best thing and fixed up a 1980 datsun 210, i have done alot of work to her, engine swap A15 all new seals in motor, autocross trany, cut and weilded all rust,new paint in and out electric blue. let me know what you think and hope to see you all at the datsun meets. cheers les

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shopcar 028.jpg
Description:

Filesize: 69.49 KB
Viewed: 2 Time(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shopcar 034.jpg
Description:

Filesize: 96.47 KB
Viewed: 3 Time(s)

shopcar 025.jpg
Description:

Filesize: 48.72 KB
Viewed: 4 Time(s)

les
Post subject: Posted: Nov 07, 2007 - 02:33 PM

some more

shopcar 005.jpg
Description:

Filesize: 77.59 KB
Viewed: 3 Time(s)

shopcar 031.jpg
Description:

Filesize: 107.71 KB
Viewed: 1 Time(s)
les

New Guy

Post by les »

Sorry Guys here is the pics
Attachments
t_shopcar_005_186.jpg
t_shopcar_025_149.jpg
t_shopcar_028_197.jpg