Local yellow 510 (my twin)

General Discussion about the 510 Club of BC
Tyler

Local yellow 510 (my twin)

Post by Tyler »

I was wonder if anyone knows how owns the yellow 510 4 door, ive seen u in burnaby or richmond car looks cleans and soudns sexy
t-lane

RE: Local yellow 510 (my twin)

Post by t-lane »

im thinking its probally Wagonfan... I saw it at Specialty one day and the thing is totally mint
Wagonfan

Post by Wagonfan »

Yup, I think that is my '69. I'm still waiting to get the rear bumper back from rechroming and I plan to get the dif replaced (it still has a stock one which will may not last if I take it out for a good run)
That sound is from duel Weber carbs and a custom 2 1/2" stainless exhaust system that Specialty put together.
Kevin Partridge
Yellow 4-door '69
t-lane

Post by t-lane »

Wagonfan... wondering where your getting that bumper rechromed and how much its setting you back? thanks!
Wagonfan

Post by Wagonfan »

The guy who did all the bodywork, Tyson of Big Time Motors in Pitt Meadows, is taking care of the bumper for me and it will be about $700. Chrome ain't cheap!
He did really nice work on my 510 though and has his own blue 510 that is pretty nice. They are both painted top to bottom and inside and out. No undercoating just nice clean paint so that it is easy to keep clean and doesn't hide dirt or accumulate moisture.
Kevin Partridge
Yellow 4-door '69
tycot1
Supporter

yellow

Post by tycot1 »

thanks for the plug wagon fan,that bumper will come one day. Chroming isnt cheap or quick.i think your user name should maybe change to reflect your new 69, cant wait to see it. If anyone needs metal prep, bumpers repaired and chromed, stainless repair or metal polishing message me at tycot1. i also do restorations and paint work.