thought i'd introduce myself for the hell of it

General & Technical discussion about other Nissan/Datsun cars
Firecrotch777

thought i'd introduce myself for the hell of it

Post by Firecrotch777 »

been readin this forum for about a year now from time to time, seems you guys have a nice, tightly knit group here :)

don't own a 510, but i sure as hell admire them

however, i'm a proud owner of a '77 620 king cab for 3 or so years now and have done various things to it, but have left the engine untouched

i've been goin to kwantlen for 2 years now, and i found out about this website thru the decal i saw on 5TeN's window back when it was in primer :lol:

i actually drove past you, 5TeN, in the underground parking at kwantlen after you got it painted, lookin pretty sweet might i add

also sent an e-mail back and forth once with a guy on here (can't remember his name) that had a 620 convertable

anywho, heres some pics of the truck

dynobones

Post by dynobones »

that's so rad, I always confused my dime for a truck from the front, I always liked the look of the 620's front facade. It is sport's car like. How does it handle?
I'm smiling because I have no idea what is going on.
Firecrotch777

Post by Firecrotch777 »

pretty stiff cuz the front shocks are depressed quite a bit cuz of the lowering (done thru torsion bars under the cab)

but it gets kinda messy if i get on the throttle when its wet out, cuz light truck with no weight on back end = fishtailing :twisted:
Byron510

Post by Byron510 »

firecrotch777, since you are local, and if youhave a chance, why not take a drive to east Maple Ridge and join us for the AGM, it's an invitation form the Pres, no worries, we're all Datsun guys, it'd be cool if you can make it. email me at byron510@telus.net, and I'll fire you the directions.
Nice truck by the way!
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
Firecrotch777

Post by Firecrotch777 »

i'd love too, but i've got work

i'll be sure to check the pics out tho, and hopefully another engine bites the dust :P
wtf

Post by wtf »

I've got a convertable 620, yay! Hey d00d lookin' sweet. Paint looks wicked, much better without the black on it.
5teN
Site Admin

Post by 5teN »

Hey! Yeah I remember seeing it quite a few times actually :-)
So those window stickers reallywork! COOL! Welcome to the site