bmw epsolloid lens came off

General & Technical discussion about other Nissan/Datsun cars
wilderb

bmw epsolloid lens came off

Post by wilderb »

I was working on my epsolloid lights for my 620 today and I noticed one of the glass lenses was comming off so I just finished pulling it off, I now need to re attach it to the light, any Ideas of what I could use to glue the glass back?
thisismatt
Supporter

Re: bmw epsolloid lens came off

Post by thisismatt »

I would guess an epoxy would be the key
I'm your huckleberry.
kayakdude07

Post by kayakdude07 »

any idea if the lenses are available separately? i have a busted lens, but all else is perfect
Jordan || '72 2 door KA project || '72 2 door goon project- Flintstones powered (dad's)
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

I've seen glass lenses available on eBay. I don't recall them being factory Hella, but they'd work well for a replacement of a hazy OE part.

With the prices having dropped through the floor on eBay and the abundance of sets in the junkyards due to Cash for Clunkers (did Canadia do that too?), it migh be cheaper/better to just get a new/used set.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
kayakdude07

Post by kayakdude07 »

okayfine wrote:it migh be cheaper/better to just get a new/used set.

They are hard to find up here, and ridiculously expensive compared to your American JYs.
I'll go browse ebay, thanks
Jordan || '72 2 door KA project || '72 2 door goon project- Flintstones powered (dad's)