DatsunDave09's New Start/Stop Ignition system for Datsuns

General & Technical discussion about other Nissan/Datsun cars
DatsunDave09

Re: DatsunDave09's New Start/Stop Ignition system for Datsun

Post by DatsunDave09 »

Well, it's been a while but 17 are sold and only 3 more in stock.
Motorsport Auto in Anaheim just picked up 15 and will be selling them this summer for more than I was offering them for. But that's just the way it goes.
If you're interested, please let me know soon. I'll be ordering 20 more which will leave 5 for the general public, through me.

Feel free to PM or email me if you're interested. Have a great week-end
Dave
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Post by Three B's Racing »

DatsunDave09 wrote:Well, it's been a while but 17 are sold and only 3 more in stock.
Motorsport Auto in Anaheim just picked up 15 and will be selling them this summer for more than I was offering them for. But that's just the way it goes.
If you're interested, please let me know soon. I'll be ordering 20 more which will leave 5 for the general public, through me.

Feel free to PM or email me if you're interested. Have a great week-end
Dave
Very Nice Dave congrats!!!

Lou
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon
goichi1
Supporter

Post by goichi1 »

Hello Dave, just wanted to let you know I got the kit today and must say that I can't wait to install it in the coupe!! This looks to be a very well put together kit. The instructions seem easy enough too.

I am not worried about the wheel lock as I don't currently have that anyway with the EPS system installed so it's really no big deal to me.
Thanks again for the lightening fast shipping!!
Rich
qwik510
Supporter

Post by qwik510 »

goichi1 wrote:Hello Dave, just wanted to let you know I got the kit today and must say that I can't wait to install it in the coupe!! This looks to be a very well put together kit. The instructions seem easy enough too.

I am not worried about the wheel lock as I don't currently have that anyway with the EPS system installed so it's really no big deal to me.
Thanks again for the lightening fast shipping!!
Rich

Hey Rich,

Please post up some pics and comments on the install.
Enjoy The Ride!
David
ImageImage
goichi1
Supporter

Post by goichi1 »

Yes. I plan on giving it a full review once I pick up my car and get settled in back in Washington, it won't be until about July or so before I can install it. I plan to do step by step once I start working on it.... I will say that it looks easy from just opening the box. I really don't see it being to difficult. I got it early while it was available, just hate that I have to wait until July to install it. I got a few other goodies to install to!!
Drive510

Post by Drive510 »

@ DatsunDave09 just curious if you can post any pics of the Datsuns you owned or that you own now. The start stop button sounds like a pretty cool idea btw.

Just low on funds right now. =(
http://www.drive510.blogspot.com/
DatsunDave09

Post by DatsunDave09 »

Drive510,
You can find 3 of my Z's on Cardomain.com under Datsundave07 Just "Search" my name and go to my Garage.
You'll find my current DD (70' series 1 240Z, Currently Prepped and ready for the 1200 mile trip to the MSA Zcar West Coast Nationals) You'll also find my 260Z Project car that is SLOWLY being built with all the mods I can fit in it on a tight budget.

And you'll see the 72' Green 240Z that I saved, rebuilt and sold to a gentleman in Victoria BC. It not only passed all the Border inspections but he told me it was one of the best of the 15+ Z's he'd ever owned. Kinda gave me a sence of pride.

I'm currently out of stock on the DZ-Starts and not sure if I'll build anymore. Sold over 100 to both MSA (Motorsport Auto) and people on Ratsun, HybridZ and ClassicZcars. I thik only a few were sold here at the realm.

Dave
jrock4224

Post by jrock4224 »

Wow i guess it got pretty heated there at the begining....dave thanks for the right up i will be getting one or two or four for my datsuns....it doesn't have to have any use for it to be cool...all i can say is haters gonna hate...talk to u soon dave, over on the ratsun... dont wanna get flamed ...
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

jrock4224 wrote:all i can say is haters gonna hate
:roll:

Let's all remember who threatened violence against who.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
DatsunDave09

Post by DatsunDave09 »

Really? Still got that stick up your ass? Nice to see you can hold a grudge.
I'm gone for months, sold a few hundred of these, someone asks about them and here you are, walking funny and talking shit. must be nice to be you.
two_68_510s
Supporter

Post by two_68_510s »

DatsunDave09 wrote:Really? Still got that stick up your ass? Nice to see you can hold a grudge.
I'm gone for months, sold a few hundred of these, someone asks about them and here you are, walking funny and talking shit. must be nice to be you.
Harsh little fellow aren't you? Love your little kinda lowlife references, really lifts the place up!
You know Dave, I have no authority here, and also (FYI), I don't care what you think about me or the Realm,
although seeing your minion from Ratsun dive in and scoot out like a rat was amusing!
Joel

2 '68 510 2 door sedans
'95 240SX

“We will either find a way, or make one.” – Hannibal
two_68_510s
Supporter

Post by two_68_510s »

DatsunDave09 wrote:sold a few hundred of these
Really?? Must have been Z cars.
Joel

2 '68 510 2 door sedans
'95 240SX

“We will either find a way, or make one.” – Hannibal
DatsunDave09

Post by DatsunDave09 »

Actually, mostly 510's, 620's, 720's and 521's. Sure, there's a few Z's in there as well, but mostly DATSUNS.
I have no minions, I set them free years ago. And honestly, I don't know you Joel, haven't had the pleasure.
As for Ratsun, they're a great bunch of guys who speak from the heart, not their backside , like "Okayfine"

Feel free to judge, you have that right as a human. I have no issues with the "Realm", just a very select few.
If you truly knew me, you wouldn't be so quick to judge. I just speak my mind, which I'm told is refreshing compared to those who speak under their breath and behind backs.

Have a great week-end, it's supposed to be beautiful
Dave
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

DatsunDave09 wrote:and here you are, walking funny and talking shit. must be nice to be you.
DatsunDave09 wrote:If you truly knew me, you wouldn't be so quick to judge. I just speak my mind, which I'm told is refreshing compared to those who speak under their breath and behind backs.
Your words, they speak for themselves.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
DatsunDave09

Post by DatsunDave09 »

Yes, they do. It's right there in black and white. Not behind your back or under my breath.
I spoke my mind and called the kettle black. Still not seeing where the problem is.