View and post your Nissan/Datsun project(s)
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
This 1978 datsun 810 wagon is originally from Oregon USA.it was bought years back from the person i bought 6 years ago.very low miles on. I think 70 000miles.straight inline 6cylinder fuel injected. Mint black interior and collectors ready after some wheel arch rust fixed.runs nice and smooth.
- FB_IMG_1520329252524.jpg (114.24 KiB) Viewed 295 times
- FB_IMG_1520329249856.jpg (149.08 KiB) Viewed 295 times
- FB_IMG_1520329246475.jpg (120.22 KiB) Viewed 295 times
- FB_IMG_1520329242911.jpg (114.54 KiB) Viewed 295 times
- FB_IMG_1520329240205.jpg (170.63 KiB) Viewed 295 times
Nice! I see and early 610 goon and a sedan? Did not know they had a wiper on the back window. Let me guess.... automatic, right?
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs