get ready for the sh t show people.

No worries. Post here to your hearts content
datzenmike
Supporter

Re: get ready for the sh t show people.

Post by datzenmike »

Those videos are not an opinion, but you can watch them and form your own. Or not if you are a Democrat and it makes you uncomfortable. Take the blue pill and watch CNN tell you what to think and what not to know.

As or Trump I don't like him much but he gets results and lesser of two evils just like in 2016 compared to that 'other corrupt Clinton'.... and that is certainly an opinion
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
butters68
Supporter

Post by butters68 »

i don't watch any MSM channels US or canadian. i watch rebel news , canada poli and bit chute. even take a look at stuff on rumble.
ding ding dong dong all night long long.
Idoxlr8

Post by Idoxlr8 »

I just found the definitive YouTube link that ties this all together. It all makes sense now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
260z owner
510 wannabe
iceD

Post by iceD »

I miss talking about Datsuns

ice D
funwithmonkeys
Supporter

Post by funwithmonkeys »

Can we block this thread? Talking about stupid things like politics is not what this site is about.
If no one from the future comes back to stop you from doing it then how bad of a decision can it really be?
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

iceD wrote: 22 Feb 2021 22:00 I miss talking about Datsuns

ice D
funwithmonkeys wrote: 23 Feb 2021 12:23 Can we block this thread? Talking about stupid things like politics is not what this site is about.

You've wandered into the Not Datsun/Nissan Related forum, no wonder.
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
510rob

Post by 510rob »

I won't block it. That is just blatant censorship. That brings in all manner of problems along with it.

Just remember that the person standing there next to you at the next Datsun BBQ running the grill and handing you a hamburger might want Trump voted back in or might want Trump put in jail forever (or whatever, they do or don't like Trudeau or Macron or Putin or Ping, etc). Regardless of their personal beliefs and opinions, they are entitled to their personal beliefs and opinions. None of that should not stand in your way of your accepting the hamburger (or rejecting it because you are only cool with veggie burgers or whatever).

There is a history of oppression built around censorship. Did you ever stop to think about what exactly it was that made the 'dark ages' dark? (no Dattos!)
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

BURGER WITH FRIENDS.....WOW that sounds nice, like at Jeff's last year!
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1968 Vintage 3HP Mini Bike
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

Well, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, You-tube, Google, twitter and f/b know all about censorship.

Remember Rabban..... he who controls the media controls the universe.