Page 9 of 10

Re: How about music

Posted: 30 Sep 2008 21:07
by jason
Locally some fellow I think we all know, Bill Frizzle won tickets to "Herman's Hermits" at the Red Robinson theatre this morning :shock: !

Re: How about music

Posted: 30 Sep 2008 21:13
by 510Freak
jason wrote:Locally some fellow I think we all know, Bill Frizzle won tickets to "Herman's Hermits" at the Red Robinson theatre this morning :shock: !
8)
Good on him,I have been trying to win the san fran ticks this week no luck :cry:

Red,Now thats old skool Music :wink:
My folks used to listen to his am show on,what was the station senial 650 :?: :mrgreen:

Re: How about music

Posted: 30 Sep 2008 21:25
by jason
Actually, I like the Hermit's, but then, I'm old :cry: .... That's OK, I've been listening to Roy Orbison lately Lou! This new wagon is awsome, it has an AM/FM CASSETTE player :twisted: !

Re: How about music

Posted: 30 Sep 2008 21:35
by 510Freak
jason wrote:Actually, I like the Hermit's, but then, I'm old :cry: .... That's OK, I've been listening to Roy Orbison lately Lou! This new wagon is awsome, it has an AM/FM CASSETTE player :twisted: !
:lol:
I like old stuuf too and new(er) aswell ,I am a bit of a metal head, :shock: ,But have some Johnny Cash,And the wife and kids are into the new hip hop or what it is called(yeh I like some it too :oops: )and other stuff :wink:

You remember this one Jason, Green Onions???
Great old classic movie,the song played on the drag ..
Woooaaahhh Casstte, man :mrgreen:
Had many dattos with that in the day(yeh I am getting old too :| )
The best was a 1200 with an underdash craig,with little speaks in the rear (hatch panel) That stuff souned so good,the tune I cant drive 55(sammy) sounded so good at 19 :mrgreen:

Re: How about music

Posted: 30 Sep 2008 21:37
by vgwagon
I got one
"we got to restore microwave ovens"

"it's not the perfume that you wear, it's not the ribbons in your hair"

" I see them girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes"

I love the Cardigans "My Favorite Game". Ultimate race car video game intro music! GT1, 2 or 3???

Re: How about music

Posted: 30 Sep 2008 21:42
by 510Freak
vgwagon wrote:I got one
"we got to restore microwave ovens"

"it's not the perfume that you wear, it's not the ribbons in your hair"

" I see them girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes"

I love the Cardigans "My Favorite Game". Ultimate race car video game intro music! GT1, 2 or 3???
Microwave ovens the one that comes to mind is ,Dire straights ??? :?

Re: How about music

Posted: 30 Sep 2008 21:44
by jason
Funny thing is about being able to play some tunes now is how old some of the music I like listening too is. I'm going to need to move the cassette deck though, I can't change stations where it's located now. You see the look on people's faces when some fool pulls up to a stop light and you can hear the "Beach Boys" going :twisted: !

Re: How about music

Posted: 30 Sep 2008 21:48
by 510Freak
jason wrote:Funny thing is about being able to play some tunes now is how old some of the music I like listening too is. I'm going to need to move the cassette deck though, I can't change stations where it's located now. You see the look on people's faces when some fool pulls up to a stop light and you can hear the "Beach Boys" going :twisted: !
What about Jan and Dean, Jason???
:wink:
I saw the Beach boys in concert in Nanaimo ages ago,with the folks :roll:

Re: How about music

Posted: 30 Sep 2008 22:26
by jason
Yup, like them too :twisted: ! I think I live in a time warp Lou, I listen to music from the '60's and drive '69 Datsuns, wicked!

Re: How about music

Posted: 30 Sep 2008 23:00
by vgwagon
510Freak wrote:
vgwagon wrote:I got one
"we got to restore microwave ovens"

"it's not the perfume that you wear, it's not the ribbons in your hair"

" I see them girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes"

I love the Cardigans "My Favorite Game". Ultimate race car video game intro music! GT1, 2 or 3???
Microwave ovens the one that comes to mind is ,Dire straights ??? :?
Yup, money for nothin.
Brother in arms is a deadly album!

Re: How about music

Posted: 01 Oct 2008 09:54
by hang_510
"i don't mind you comin' here and wastin' all my time "
vgwagon wrote:"it's not the perfume that you wear, it's not the ribbons in your hair"
:lol: the cars





"through the window and down the hall.
i had a smoke and went upstairs."


i have a cassete player in the goon. i use it to play the 1st gen Sony CD player :P

Re: How about music

Posted: 01 Oct 2008 18:30
by Rally1969510
510Freak wrote:How bout this one,
living dead girl :twisted:
Die for me
Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie

Re: How about music

Posted: 01 Oct 2008 18:31
by Rally1969510
Didn't I see you down in San Antone on a hot and dusty night?
We were eating eggs in Sammy's when the black man there drew his knife.

Re: How about music

Posted: 01 Oct 2008 21:27
by 510Freak
Rally1969510 wrote:
510Freak wrote:How bout this one,
living dead girl :twisted:
Die for me
Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie
:wink:

Re: How about music

Posted: 06 Dec 2008 22:32
by 510Freak