No worries. Post here to your hearts content
- Posts: 3782
- Joined: 18 Apr 2010 11:20
- Location: Ben Lomond California
2 '68 510 2 door sedans
74 Jensen Healey
“We will either find a way, or make one.” – Hannibal
- Posts: 461
- Joined: 30 Mar 2010 05:56
- Location: Corpus Christi, TX
That's great! I'm confused about the jet turbocharger thing. I guess I just don't see how it works. I get it's just for fireballs, but is that turbo crank driven or what?
- Posts: 1750
- Joined: 16 Aug 2010 20:42
- Location: SF, East Bay, 510 area code
That thing looks like a piece of plywood. Almost makes a GT 40 look like an SUV. i guess the term lowest " street legal" car is a relative term. That thing would never pass a safety inspection in the US.
Sometimes people loose touch with subjectivity, because they've got they're heads stuck too far up they're own,,, Reality.
- Posts: 1028
- Joined: 12 Sep 2005 09:50
- Location: Reno, Nevada
Indy's just got a new idea!