get ready for the sh t show people.

No worries. Post here to your hearts content
duke
Supporter

Re: get ready for the sh t show people.

Post by duke »

datzenmike wrote: 05 Jan 2021 11:34 Stop watching the three letter news media they are biased toward Biden. If Trump is your enemy all I can say is "Know your enemy" Find out more that the news does not talk about. Now You-tube, twitter and Wikkipedia is censored also. There's a lot of wrong going on outside your bubble. Tomorrow's a big day.
Pray tell, where should I get my news?

(beyond The Best Site Ever, because that is only thing that we all REALLY care about!)
Duke Schimmer

'72 2-Door 510
"Simplify and add lightness."
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

I don't know. Find someone that tells you what you don't want to hear. You'll never learn anything being told what your comfortable with or want to hear, I know that. It doesn't happen over night but sift through as much crap as you can and over time sort out some possible truths or facts. Look for corroboration to back them up. Discard if you can't. Keep an open mind and note where things are biased and reporting one sided. Is the media being fair? or not? If it's not fair what does this say? You Tube with remove anything that hints there was something wrong with the election, even if factual, same with twitter. What does this say? You should be able to stand up and say something is wrong here.... even if you turn out to be wrong!

Tomorrow's the big day!
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
Danthewire

Post by Danthewire »

X2 what Mike said. Try Market Ticker Karl Denniger,(really good comment section) Charles Hugh Smith Of Two Minds, Paul Craig Roberts.
Critical thinking will be required.
Good Luck down there...…..
icehouse

Post by icehouse »

datzenmike wrote: 05 Jan 2021 18:03 I don't know. Find someone that tells you what you don't want to hear. You'll never learn anything being told what your comfortable with or want to hear, I know that. It doesn't happen over night but sift through as much crap as you can and over time sort out some possible truths or facts. Look for corroboration to back them up. Discard if you can't. Keep an open mind and note where things are biased and reporting one sided. Is the media being fair? or not? If it's not fair what does this say? You Tube with remove anything that hints there was something wrong with the election, even if factual, same with twitter. What does this say? You should be able to stand up and say something is wrong here.... even if you turn out to be wrong!

Tomorrow's the big day!
Naw even in republican held judges threw out Trump's claims of election tampering. If it was true how come none of the republicans that won in those states don't want recounts? I see some of the things twitter and youtube delete. Makes me feel like a rocket scientist, how can people believe such crap? Wait people believe there is a God in the sky that loves them but starves children........
"People don't like it when shit doesn't match their rule of thumb." Sam
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

Some time in the future I'll be saying I told you so. Well, back to corruption as usual. Joe's days are marked. He'll be put out to pasture in a dementia facility and the only reason for having him run will be apparent.
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
gooned

Post by gooned »

I really stray from posting this sorta thing, but today is def a shyt show, unreal.
icehouse

Post by icehouse »

datzenmike wrote: 06 Jan 2021 15:40 Some time in the future I'll be saying I told you so. Well, back to corruption as usual. Joe's days are marked. He'll be put out to pasture in a dementia facility and the only reason for having him run will be apparent.
Joe's speeches sound much much more coherent than Trumps....
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

That's because you only watch the edited ones on the news. They filter out all the gafs and forgetful f-ups. Go to You-Tube and type in Joe Biden gaffs. You won't last 10 minutes. He even fucks up the teleprompter. They'll have him out of office in 4 months for dementia and the real (vice) president sworn in, which is their plan all along.
510rob

Post by 510rob »

icehouse

Post by icehouse »

datzenmike wrote: 07 Jan 2021 07:47 That's because you only watch the edited ones on the news. They filter out all the gafs and forgetful f-ups. Go to You-Tube and type in Joe Biden gaffs. You won't last 10 minutes. He even fucks up the teleprompter. They'll have him out of office in 4 months for dementia and the real (vice) president sworn in, which is their plan all along.

Watch the news? Who does that. I mean maybe boomers do. I've watched a few of his speaches all the way through. Wow-what a difference from Trump. So excited, what we down to? Less then two weeks?
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

Trump can ad lib but the only adjective he knows is great and really great. He boring where Obama was a great orator (no comment on content) Joe can't ad lib one bit and has to follow a prompter or script. He won't be giving many press conferences. Matters not he'll be a casualty of the 25th amendment soon enough or sooner. Better learn to speak Chinese they'll take America out from under you.
john510

Post by john510 »

Mike what are you doing here ? LOL
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

I had to get away from Destruction of America and take a break.
butters68
Supporter

Post by butters68 »

the insurrection act was signed early this morning, a lot of dems will be charged with treason. the so called riot stuff that went down in Washington was a cover for a white hat opps, they got palosi's laptop along with 6 or more other laptops. there will be a ten day black out . already have a no fly zone over Vergina. some military has been mobilized in washington and california. be safe all that are down south, trump caught them all. and italy was involved with the switching of votes in the dominion machines.
ding ding dong dong all night long long.
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

Where DO you get this shit????? ..... Ratsun????? :lol: