Hi from Montreal...

No worries. Post here to your hearts content
Byron510

Hi from Montreal...

Post by Byron510 »

I think I flew out of Vancouver in time, I saw that the Vancouver area got rain in the biblical proportions, Chilliwack River jumped it's banks, a bunch of flooding, some 200 residences washed out of their homes - you made the news out east - it must have been bad for any eastern news cast to air it......this didn't effect you did it Rich? Your one of the few daily 510 guys, maybe a set of pontoons, or atleast a life jacket may be required within arms reach!
Anyways, I'll be here in Quebec for a few weeks, brushing up on my badly spoken french, hope to get in touch with a few locals around my work schedule. Take care all,
Byron
bertvorgon
Supporter

RE: Hi from Montreal...

Post by bertvorgon »

Morning Byron,

Yes, that rain was impresssive...and the wind, in WhiteRock, thought we were going to get blown off the hill. Only one small leak in the front window. Really warm though, 15C yesterday. One small leak in the Toyota side window??? Go figure.

Have fun back there.
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
jason
Supporter

Post by jason »

Morning Byron, sump pump finally kicked in which means the water table has risen to the normal winter height. So far the second one hasn't which means that the ground isn't supersaturated yet, I expect that in another couple of days at this pace. Have fun in Montreal.
Jason
supersportsedan
Supporter

Post by supersportsedan »

Go eat at BATON ROUGE! Have the ribs.

Then go for a drink at Sir Winston Churchill's... or any place on Crescent Street. :D
Byron510

Post by Byron510 »

Funny, my co-worker already signed me up for those ribs today - that good eh?
I think we're going Friday night, it's just down the road from the shop.
Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
jason
Supporter

Post by jason »

Bryon, I hear french micro beers are to die for! Give it a whirl, a pint never hurt anyone and I hear it's below 0 there now, you need to keep warm! Oh and a big salted pretzel too!
Jason