F1 2006 FIA Highlights

No worries. Post here to your hearts content
5teN
Site Admin

F1 2006 FIA Highlights

Post by 5teN »

It is shit like this that keeps me going :-)

For those that followed F1 this year, this is a sweet video. Well regardless, its ... sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWoTNa_zEKw

I have a higher quality version if anyone wants it later.
rnorrish

RE: F1 2006 FIA Highlights

Post by rnorrish »

yes please!

i must say, it was definately a good year this year - but it still sure didn't look like that on Speed!

if it did, they have a lot more viewers! it's amazing how you can condense a season of parades in to what look like one exciting series, full of emotion and disaster. but like i said, a very enjoyabe season to watch this year!
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
----------------------------------------------------------------------
shardik wrote: My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.
5teN
Site Admin

RE: F1 2006 FIA Highlights

Post by 5teN »

Well if we're ever going to meet in person I'll burn it for you, or i'll upload it somewhere. I actually have every F1 race this season captured from from ITV in the UK. It is really GOOD!!! I was going to make a couple DVD's eventually - if I do I'll let you know.
Derek

Post by Derek »

I was bummed it didn't go down the last race, but 2006 was still pretty great as far as F1 seasons go. 2007 could be even better.

My new favorite driver is Nico Rosberg -- that guy is a future world champion.
duke
Supporter

Post by duke »

Nico is awesome, it was a bummer that the car wasn't able to keep up with the development of the other cars later on in the season though. Personally, I'm a Jenson Button fan and it was awesome to see him get a win this year.
Duke Schimmer

'72 2-Door 510
"Simplify and add lightness."
Turn7

Re: RE: F1 2006 FIA Highlights

Post by Turn7 »

5teN wrote:Well if we're ever going to meet in person I'll burn it for you, or i'll upload it somewhere. I actually have every F1 race this season captured from from ITV in the UK. It is really GOOD!!! I was going to make a couple DVD's eventually - if I do I'll let you know.
:mrgreen:
where's the 'drooling happy' face or the 'I'm not worthy bowing ' face....
8)

When you burn them I'll get you a pack of DVD's
What format do you need?
Brent
rnorrish

RE: Re: RE: F1 2006 FIA Highlights

Post by rnorrish »

i'm in!

I'm sure someday we'll all see you again Spencer. you just have to some out from under that rock called UBC.

all i cheered for this year was not Micheal...

next year should be grand!
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
----------------------------------------------------------------------
shardik wrote: My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.
Yellowcar

RE: Re: RE: F1 2006 FIA Highlights

Post by Yellowcar »

All I cheered for WAS Michael....best driver ever.
of course I am a big Ferrari fan, been to the factory twice and watched Michael test at fiorino. That was very cool. My sons first trip was to the Ferrari factory (he is now 13 months old)
Next year will be very interesting Kimmi is a very good driver too but my wife doesn't like him. She didn't want Michael to retire.
I agree that Nico looks good there are quite a few good new drivers we will see how they hold up. Remember jensons first year? everyone said he was the best ever then he struggeld for a while. Seems to be a pattern with new drivers.
I think the single tire supplier will add some excitement I am a little tired of the tires making all the difference. now if they could reduce downforce and bring back slicks for more mechanical grip.....