Car lot?

No worries. Post here to your hearts content
datzenmike
Supporter

Car lot?

Post by datzenmike »

I've noticed that the classified section, which serves the purpose of connecting members with other members to exchange/buy/sell/trade Nissan/Datsun parts and vehicles, (and does a good job), seems lately to have become the extension of a JDM import car lot and their salesman. Is this true or am I wrong? If a member owns another make vehicle and wants to sell, I guess once in a while is OK, but I am seeing one too many JDM Toyota Corollas. It's a slippery slope and next we'll see Chevy Suburbans, Hyundais, and Grand Ams from other car lots and dealerships for sale. I expect to see Nissan related sales there, and IF I wanted a Toyota, I know where to look elsewhere.

Now if this is the way it is, or if I am wrong, then I'll say no more. I am... concerned.
Last edited by datzenmike on 24 Dec 2006 22:18, edited 1 time in total.
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
icehouse

RE: Car lot?

Post by icehouse »

I hear you mike, I could see if its a long time member with like 1000 post, but I get sick of them to, I come hear because I hate all other car companies. I would drive a tesla roadster or a EV1.
"People don't like it when shit doesn't match their rule of thumb." Sam
TerryHackman
Supporter

Post by TerryHackman »

If JDM guy can do... so can I.
What we have here is a genuine pair of nearly new WindRiver boots, size 9.5 Don't let the condition fool you, they only have about 1 years use on them. They were imported from China. Bear in mind that shipping for these shoes is very high and for the privelage of owning them you will have to pay a hefty shipping fee along with an asking price of $11,500 USD. I will add that these shoes were worn when I took my 510 for its maiden drive. I can also import Fruit of the Loom mens briefs but bear in mind that they can also be rather costly so only those of you that are TRUELY INTERESTED please reply.
Yours truly a 510 ENTHUSIAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
510.jpg
hang_510
Supporter

Post by hang_510 »

nice boots. any tread left from sticking through the floors to stop?
im interested...if you can prove they were assembled by slave children.
byron wrote:I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie.
okayfine wrote:Sense doesn't always have everything to do with it, and I speak from experience.
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

taken care of.
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
----------------------------------------------------------------------
shardik wrote: My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

TerryHackman wrote:If JDM guy can do... so can I.
What we have here is a genuine pair of nearly new WindRiver boots, size 9.5 Don't let the condition fool you, they only have about 1 years use on them. They were imported from China. Bear in mind that shipping for these shoes is very high and for the privelage of owning them you will have to pay a hefty shipping fee along with an asking price of $11,500 USD. I will add that these shoes were worn when I took my 510 for its maiden drive. I can also import Fruit of the Loom mens briefs but bear in mind that they can also be rather costly so only those of you that are TRUELY INTERESTED please reply.
Yours truly a 510 ENTHUSIAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the humorous spin while helping to make my point. Uh... are the briefs JDM, with 'steering column' on the right?
Last edited by datzenmike on 26 Dec 2006 11:35, edited 1 time in total.
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
thisismatt
Supporter

Post by thisismatt »

Yeah...I think every once in a while is okay but this is starting to get a little over the top. I also think the seller should have the item for sale "in hand" and the ability to ship immediately.
I'm your huckleberry.
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

That's right, many of us, (if not all, in one way or another) are guests here in someone else's house. It's generally considered , bad manners to take advantage of your host's generosity and those of his other guests. That said, I hope I'm not in violation of this by bringing all this up in the first place.
510rob

Post by 510rob »

not at all. I think it's time we have a poll, or a vote, or something along those lines... I was just talking about this same subject with another club member on the phone a few minutes ago...
defdes
Supporter

Post by defdes »

The fact is, these people are not CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING, merely using us as a captive audience to push product. I say: "Off with their heads!!" :twisted:
thisismatt
Supporter

Post by thisismatt »

that's a good point as well
I'm your huckleberry.
Chuy

Post by Chuy »

yup!
defdes
Supporter

Post by defdes »

Man Chuy, that's an avatar and a half.
It's so big you bumped over the margins!
duke
Supporter

Post by duke »

No, not "Off with their heads"...I say, burn them at the steak!
Duke Schimmer

'72 2-Door 510
"Simplify and add lightness."
defdes
Supporter

Post by defdes »

No, no.... it's "let them eat steak", and then "burn them at the stake"!