the whole *pApA sMurF* topic...

No worries. Post here to your hearts content
JDM_GUY

the whole *pApA sMurF* topic...

Post by JDM_GUY »

I think its cheap for that asking price...... Let me call around if one of my 510 (home boys) wants it.
Last edited by JDM_GUY on 28 Dec 2006 21:35, edited 1 time in total.
JDM_GUY
Dru
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

Well if YOU are black you might get away with saying that. Either way I'm not impressed, sorry.
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

datzenmike wrote:Well if YOU are black you might get away with saying that. Either way I'm not impressed, sorry.
im not here to impress you datzenmike, im here trying to help that MARKS510 sell his stuff. plus your off topic
JDM_GUY
Dru
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

Ah, I'm going to side with Mike on this one, these sort of deragatory names used for a racial group are WAY off
base on this site, and I for one do not like that. You may still be in the dark ages down in the states, but,
up here in Canada that is NOT tolerated. This sort of thing should get you banned from this site in my opinion.
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

you guys should have automatic word corrections to deragatory words such as *pApA sMurF* over writing such things. plus is a way of saying "homies" in california by the way.... san francsico in general.

:arrow: back to topic
JDM_GUY
Dru
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

bertvorgon wrote:Ah, I'm going to side with Mike on this one, these sort of deragatory names used for a racial group are WAY off
base on this site, and I for one do not like that. You may still be in the dark ages down in the states, but,
up here in Canada that is NOT tolerated. This sort of thing should get you banned from this site in my opinion.
the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil,
is that good men do nothing....
Edmond Burke
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
icehouse

Post by icehouse »

There is a great scene in clerks 2 about racial slers, its a funny movie you should check it out. :)

Sorry mark back to the flares. (They might look good on my 12 hundy
"People don't like it when shit doesn't match their rule of thumb." Sam
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

JDM_GUY wrote:you guys should have automatic word corrections to deragatory words such as *pApA sMurF* over writing such things. plus is a way of saying "homies" in california by the way.... san francsico in general.

:arrow: back to topic
We are all guests here. Surely you are not asking our host to correct your language for you that it not offend others? Can you not do this for yourself, then, as it seems you knew you could say 'homies yet chose to use a more derogatory term?