2009 510 Club Xmas Party?

General Discussion about the 510 Club of BC
jason
Supporter

2009 510 Club Xmas Party?

Post by jason »

Hi Richard, John, nice invite you guys put together for our annual Xmas party, however, the invite is missing the DATE of the party. We have a date to RSVP too, the address and time, but, no date :lol: ... Any idea what day guys :) ?
Jason
Opius

Re: 2009 510 Club Xmas Party?

Post by Opius »

why dont you take the party in norway ? So can i join too :P
vgwagon

Post by vgwagon »

jason wrote:Hi Richard, John, nice invite you guys put together for our annual Xmas party, however, the invite is missing the DATE of the party. We have a date to RSVP too, the address and time, but, no date :lol: ... Any idea what day guys :) ?
Wait for your newsletter you impatient old fart. Get that smoke out of your mouth too while you're at it!
:mrgreen:
Party is Dec.5th 6pm
Denis Gagné
AKA VGwagon

69 510 VG30e swapped
73 240z VG30et swapped
86 300zx na2t VG30et converted
jason
Supporter

Post by jason »

Hah, the newsletter isn't going to be here by the 21st when we're supposed RSVP by :P ! Besides, was it so hard to add the date to the invite :lol: ?
Jason
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

Read your calendar! :shock:

how's that? you've had that all year! :P

and your newsletter should be there before the weekend...
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
----------------------------------------------------------------------
shardik wrote: My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.
jason
Supporter

Post by jason »

Hmm... and you a former editor .... Newsletter this week? Awesome! Looking forward to it, got my DQ this week too!
Jason
Byron510

Post by Byron510 »

Well, thanks to all who came out tonight - even though the venue had a last minute change of location, Richard did a great job packing us all into his apartment.
John - awesome job on all the food, and preparing it all! Great job.
Thanks to Cam B for bringing the X-Box,(and another TV just in case) so that we could watch and play with 510's on the race track form the safety of Rich's couch! (Forza 3 I believe). James and Aron had a great time duplicating each other’s cars, right down to the colour, flares, and the turbo L18 vs SR20DET options and included their respective trans gears and diff ratios - that was a blast.
James - thanks for bringing your photo albums (and Rob) to the party.
Thanks to Jon again – this time for scaring up a good bag or door prize gifts – and thanks to Member Cam T for the donations that we gave out.
I also have to say I was very surprised to see Doug and Coleen there when I arrived – they drove 7 hours one way from the metro Portland area to attend our club party this year – and they did the winter drive in their ‘65 411 wagon! Awesome :D Great to have you up again this year. I asked Doug about the distance for an evening party, he said “It was a good excuse for a drive, beside we’re members”. It was great to see you two.
Jason also stood up and did a good speech for Jeff H’s brother, and I think we raised a good $170 in donations when passing the hat around – from a room with about 20 people in it, that’s a pretty generous outpouring guys and gals – thanks for helping a fellow dimmers family.
And thanks to everyone else who just showed up, I don't think we could have squeezed in any more people! My daughter had a great time tearing your place up Rich, but thanks also goes to Jason and Andrew for bringing their own daughters to keep mine company. My 12 week old boy seemed to have a great time being passed around to the other mothers and fathers, as did Jon’s 6 month old daughter... I had a great night, thanks guys for putting it all together.

Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
jason
Supporter

Post by jason »

It was a great time, thanks for organizing this John and Richard! Juliette and Kaia enjoyed themselves very much!
Jason
Ash510

Post by Ash510 »

yes this was a great night with lots of great 510 freinds, I did have fun playing the x-box! I may need to get one just so I can drive a 510 in the winter. thanks to John and rich. and everyone that helped out with the party.

Aron.
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

a big thanks should go out to all that showed up!
thank you!

without you, the party's a bust. it's always the people that make the events, not the location... :oops:

and John and I and Heather (who also played a HUGE role, including cleaning the bachelor pad!) would be 5 pounds heavier today!
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
----------------------------------------------------------------------
shardik wrote: My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.