I ned 4 door stock exhaust!!!

Post your forsale and wanted ads
wilderb

I ned 4 door stock exhaust!!!

Post by wilderb »

I need an exhaust for my dime so that I can take it to the dmv and have them do their functional inspection, I need the inspection since the car has been out of service for at least seven years, please help my daily driver a 1979 accord broke and I need to get back rolling and the dime looks like it will be easyer to get rolling than the accord, the accord needs a new head which will be hard to find , I will take anything as long as it does not have big holes on it , I have a header so I only really need the piping, thank you.
wilderb

Re: I ned 4 door stock exhaust!!!

Post by wilderb »

what,nobody has one?? I really want to drive my dime :cry:

come on people I need help , I had fixed my stupid honda but today I blew head gasket once again :x not even two weeks, I drove the shit out of it while it ran though :mrgreen:
butters68
Supporter

Post by butters68 »

go sell your honda, go to your nearest muffler shop and get one made. :wink:
ding ding dong dong all night long long.
Byron510

Post by Byron510 »

Actually, what's closer to the point here is that there are very few 510's even left with a stock exhaust!
Good luck in your search, but Butters may be right, you might have to buy one.
Last time I checked at a local auto parts store, there were sections still available through Waker for really cheap.
Good luck.
Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
AZhitman

Post by AZhitman »

I have one, but I'm in AZ.

$50, you come get it. :)
68 510, 67 WRL411, 67.5 SPL311, 63 NL320, 72 S30 RB25, 93 S13 droptop, more....
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

I have the rear half of a stock exhaust you can have (that may or may not be in good enough condition to matter), but nothing that will bolt up from the manifold.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
hang_510
Supporter

Post by hang_510 »

i had a shop do a new exhaust w/muffler from the collector back (1.5") for ~$100
byron wrote:I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie.
okayfine wrote:Sense doesn't always have everything to do with it, and I speak from experience.
mazdat

Post by mazdat »

wilderb wrote:I need an exhaust for my dime so that I can take it to the dmv and have them do their functional inspection, I need the inspection since the car has been out of service for at least seven years, please help my daily driver a 1979 accord broke and I need to get back rolling and the dime looks like it will be easyer to get rolling than the accord, the accord needs a new head which will be hard to find , I will take anything as long as it does not have big holes on it , I have a header so I only really need the piping, thank you.
call Danny, he's actually doing a KA swap on his 4 door as we speak, call him at 3109387113, tell him that I told you about it.
wilderb

Post by wilderb »

I don't need a stock size pipe , just something that will bolt up to an L series motor so that I can put in the old L16 to take it to inspection and get it registered, I will be going KA soon after its registered anyway
mazdat

Post by mazdat »

wilderb wrote:I don't need a stock size pipe , just something that will bolt up to an L series motor so that I can put in the old L16 to take it to inspection and get it registered, I will be going KA soon after its registered anyway

my bad, your heading did say "4 door stock exhaust" :?
hang_510
Supporter

Post by hang_510 »

i should have it from the collector pipe back.

i think its still hanging there... you gotta come get it
byron wrote:I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie.
okayfine wrote:Sense doesn't always have everything to do with it, and I speak from experience.