Drivers side fender needed

Post your forsale and wanted ads
zootowndime

Drivers side fender needed

Post by zootowndime »

Needing a front fender for the drivers side of a 1972 510. Please let me know if you have one and what the price might be. Thanks
Alex King
www.brewedmotors.com
qwik510
Supporter

Re: Drivers side fender needed

Post by qwik510 »

zootowndime wrote:Needing a front fender for the drivers side of a 1972 510. Please let me know if you have one and what the price might be. Thanks

PM sent
Enjoy The Ride!
David
ImageImage
zootowndime

Post by zootowndime »

Nobodys got a drivers side front fender? Qwik had a NOS one but I didn't want to ruin something like that. Well maybe not ruin but I'm running flares and didn't want to cut it up and drill holes in it.
Alex King
www.brewedmotors.com
hang_510
Supporter

Post by hang_510 »

i will be looking at a pair for myself next weekend, what cond will be UNacceptable to you???

doesnt sound like any are perfect, but none should have rot.
...then the S&H fun :roll:
byron wrote:I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie.
okayfine wrote:Sense doesn't always have everything to do with it, and I speak from experience.
zootowndime

Post by zootowndime »

well a few dings here and there is ok. The fender is going to have to go through paint anyway so if it needs a little bondo to look good thats fine. No major rot if possible. I might be able to fix what i have still but was just tempting the waters to see what was out there. Ha not much these days.
Alex King
www.brewedmotors.com
510-Trevor
Supporter

Post by 510-Trevor »

If you are willing to make the drive north to Lethbridge, I could sell you a pair of used FG fenders cheap (so cheap I can't show the price here :shock: ).

I really don't want to ship them. I don't have any big boxes or the desire to deal with all the crap involved with shipping larger items.
1972 Yellow 4dr