carbon fiber fenders (feeler ad )

Post your forsale and wanted ads
dimedude

carbon fiber fenders (feeler ad )

Post by dimedude »

Not sure where to post this so I figured classifieds would do be talking to a carbonfiber guy about making non flared oem style fenders (he is currently making flared fenders) and a carbonfiber wagon hatch he wants at least 10 people to he interested be for he starts making them his work is good quality and ships items promptly I will try to get some pictures of his work up soon a set of fenders will be $420 and the wagon hatch will be $480 let me know if your interested
dimedude

Re: carbon fiber fenders (feeler ad )

Post by dimedude »

Here is a picture should have better pictures tomorrow
dimedude

Post by dimedude »

So I probably should have said this in my original post but oh well I contacted this carbon fiber guy for two reasons the first being I personally like the look of carbon fiber and his prices were cheaper than others reason two and probably the more important reason is that parts for 510 are becoming harder and harder to find and I figured it would be nice to have another company making body parts at a reasonable price that being said here are some more pictures of what they are currently making for 510's to show the quality of there work still trying to get 10 people interested in non flared oem fenders and or wagon hatches
Last edited by dimedude on 15 Mar 2012 12:15, edited 1 time in total.
vgwagon

Post by vgwagon »

stuff looks really good!
Denis Gagné
AKA VGwagon

69 510 VG30e swapped
73 240z VG30et swapped
86 300zx na2t VG30et converted
mark hanlon

Post by mark hanlon »

Interior door panels look great..
how much (2 door)
Mark
whtdc2

Post by whtdc2 »

love to see more pictures. definitely got my interested. would love to have cf spook spoiler. and maybe fenders
Ash510

Post by Ash510 »

this stuff looks real nice, if you could include prices and shipping costs. I would love the hood and spoiler
dimedude

Post by dimedude »

So the fenders are a go he will be starting the molds sometime soon and I am working on getting a list of prices for all of his parts and a way to contact him hopefully on Monday I will have them both ill keep everybody updated