Ooops I did it again.... #9 is the charm?

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
Grinder

Ooops I did it again.... #9 is the charm?

Post by Grinder »

Hard core Z car fan but long time 510 fan as well. Finally got my hands on my first Datsun 510! A 1971 two door in decent shape. I've been drooling for the last 20ish years over the 510s and with a little Z experience under my belt (currently have a 370, 300zx vert (Z32), three 280ZXs including my first Mega Squirt III car and my 240Z) I'm starting to get familiar with the Datsun's now :)

qwik510
Supporter

Re: Ooops I did it again.... #9 is the charm?

Post by qwik510 »

Welcome to the wonderful world of 510s.

You will be selling all the Z cars soon. :P
Enjoy The Ride!
David
ImageImage
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Post by Three B's Racing »

That 510 looks familiar,,,,you get it from Qwik510? If so ya it's a very nice starter fersure.

Lou
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon
Tessmobile

Post by Tessmobile »

Welcome aboard Grinder. You too are about to be bitten hard by the 510 bug !! Having 240Z's since '73 I bought an ol'wagon years ago. It is now my daily driver; AKA garden waste, dog, lumber & furniture Hauler. I would be hard pressed to let it go as it's the most useful car I've ever owned. It's the car I take on my last 11 trips to Portland & Canby.It put's a sh-t eating grin on my face everytime I drive it.

I don't believe that the comment about selling all your Z's holds true. I couldn't bring myself to sell ol'red.... was tempted twice. After 28 years it's hard to let the old girl go. But,with you being on the west coast, this newest addition to your collection will fast become your favorite "Go Ferr Car" They are just a hoot to drive.

One question... did you get bumpers for it? I may be able to help.