JDMonster
Supporter

My all most complete project

Post by JDMonster »

S15DET
Supporter

Re: My all most complete project

Post by S15DET »

Very nice!!!!!! How 'bout some details? SR20DE with no ITB's, criminal! No parking brake, or is it internal? Air bags?
Nice interior, and those gauges! A lot to like here!!!

Do you happen to have a photo of the back of those wheels, I've been curious. They're a cool look on that Coupe. Nice material for the night.
JDMonster
Supporter

Post by JDMonster »

S15DET wrote:Very nice!!!!!! How 'bout some details? SR20DE with no ITB's, criminal! No parking brake, or is it internal? Air bags?
Nice interior, and those gauges! A lot to like here!!!

Do you happen to have a photo of the back of those wheels, I've been curious. They're a cool look on that Coupe. Nice material for the night.

No ITB's...... Yet. Havent come up with a parking brake solution yet, not sure that I will even do one. I dont plan on daily driving the car im scared to death someone will hit the car. No air bags! The interior is clean as well, new carpet, SSS Door panels, Old School Recaro front seats. Im still waiting on my front windshield from Japan, should be here in a few days. Engine Wiring harness will be here shortly from Wiring Specialties (HIGHLY RECOMMEND THOSE GUYS). The car will be at SEMA this year as a feature vehicle for Prosport Gauges.

The wheels........ Ive had these for sometime, they are my babies LOL. They are Advan Oni's in stagered fitment. 15x6.5 +2 Rear +12 Front and have been completely refurbished by memory fab, Tires are Federal 165/40-R15. I know the stance isnt for everyone but its stricly a show car. I will start another Datsun build soon im sure, Im addicted!
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

JDMonster wrote:I dont plan on daily driving the car im scared to death someone will hit the car.

but its stricly a show car.
Do you have agreed-value insurance? Given the use it will see, it fits perfectly, and you can specify the coverage level as long as you have something to back it up with.

I use Hagerty. They're at JCCS every year.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
indy510

Post by indy510 »

That oil pan must be on the ground .. :lol: .. what's the tire size?? 15" or 16"?? .. That's probably the sexiest car I've ever seen . good job!!
JDMonster
Supporter

Post by JDMonster »

indy510 wrote:.
That oil pan must be on the ground .. :lol: .. what's the tire size?? 15" or 16"?? .. That's probably the sexiest car I've ever seen . good job!!
They are Advan Oni's in stagered fitment. 15x6.5 +2 Rear +12 Front and have been completely refurbished by memory fab, Tires are Federal 165/40-R15.

Thanks
StrutlessWonder
Supporter

Post by StrutlessWonder »

Very nice. Very low.
Please use more than two lug nuts per wheel before driving.
More pictures please!
Kurt Hafer
'70 2dr VG30et "Strutless Wonder"
JDMonster
Supporter

Post by JDMonster »

StrutlessWonder wrote:Very nice. Very low.
Please use more than two lug nuts per wheel before driving.
More pictures please!

LOL ya, thats the first time its been out of the Garage in 6 months. Im waiting on my Neo Chrome front lugs to be machined
kayakdude07

Post by kayakdude07 »

Wow that looks very very nice. Is that paint code of of anything specific?
Jordan || '72 2 door KA project || '72 2 door goon project- Flintstones powered (dad's)
JDMonster
Supporter

Post by JDMonster »

kayakdude07 wrote:Wow that looks very very nice. Is that paint code of of anything specific?

Paint code is RAE, Its the light blue for the 370Z
HudsonMC

Post by HudsonMC »

:shock: Amazing looking car! I used to live in Amarillo. If only I'd known this car was in town. Amazing wheels, seriously, awesome wheels. Suspension details?
PoorMtnKid
Supporter

Post by PoorMtnKid »

Wow!
looking for pass. side arm rest
JDMonster
Supporter

Post by JDMonster »

HudsonMC wrote::shock: Amazing looking car! I used to live in Amarillo. If only I'd known this car was in town. Amazing wheels, seriously, awesome wheels. Suspension details?

280zx front upgrade with techno toy tuning coilovers and camber plates. TSR front tie rods, Techno toy tuning read coilovers
angzt

Post by angzt »

i'm running the same t3 setup both front and rear... did you go with the 280zx front hub? or something else? i was looking into a wilwood system but they didn't seem to offer anything for the 280zx platform..?
JDMonster
Supporter

Post by JDMonster »

angzt wrote:i'm running the same t3 setup both front and rear... did you go with the 280zx front hub? or something else? i was looking into a wilwood system but they didn't seem to offer anything for the 280zx platform..?
I kept the 280zx front hub. There is a guy who offers a willwood setup for it but I wouldn't of been able to run these wheels without a ton of spacers and then I wouldn't be able to tuck the setup. I had to run 7mm of spacers already to keep the wheels from hitting the strut body.