WTB: 2 10X20 Automotive tents complete

Post your forsale and wanted ads
Byron510

WTB: 2 10X20 Automotive tents complete

Post by Byron510 »

Hi guys, anyone local have a couple of the Costco style tents available for sale? I need two, preferably the same colour. They need to be fully enclosed - sides, front back.

Local would be nice, but I'll drive a reasonable distance. Been looking on CL, nothing this time of year I guess.

Let me know what you've got.

Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
qwik510
Supporter

Re: WTB: 2 10X20 Automotive tents complete

Post by qwik510 »

Byron,

EBay has a lot of them. I got one from eBay a couple years ago. Decent quality and for cheap. I made the mistake of leaving it up in a high wind situation and it got mangled. Now I have a dome top one by shelter logic. Seems good so far.
Enjoy The Ride!
David
ImageImage
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Post by Three B's Racing »

qwik510 wrote:Byron,

EBay has a lot of them. I got one from eBay a couple years ago. Decent quality and for cheap. I made the mistake of leaving it up in a high wind situation and it got mangled. Now I have a dome top one by shelter logic. Seems good so far.
I too have a Shelter Logic unit 8x12'x20' it's awesome and very durable. One suggestion is if getting one of these get the 10yr warranty cover as the stock cover is only good for maybe, maybe 5 years. My first one lasted 4 then I purchased the 10 year cover.
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon
dcuplover

Post by dcuplover »

I have two Costco tents. I haven't really used them yet but can tell they are decent quality. The time to buy them is early spring as prices are really cheap. In the summer the tens quality there was crap compared to the ones in the spring. The only negative was they only had 10X10. But they were $125 or so each. Caravan brand I believe with walls. Good quality canopies are spendy. I want a 10X20 as I can fit the race car under it and it would sit next to my trailer better.
MikeY

Post by MikeY »

I just assembled a shelter logic and it seems pretty sturdy. I'm hoping the dome top sheds litter and snow better. It came from Walmart online and with free delivery. I got a 15 x 8 so only a 510 fits and there is no temptation to fill it with parts too.
Rheis

Post by Rheis »

We too have shelter logic, ours is on its second cover, the first one split like a banana after 5? years of sun and snow abuse. I would get the dome top as we have the triangle and when the snow hits it, it stretches and then water collects. Also you could try midland liquidators on Kingsway http://www.midlandcanopies.com/Liquidation-Store/ we have one of those too on the side of the garage (the unenclosed one).
RMS
Supporter

Post by RMS »

if your thinking of going the midland route I have a large collection of pipe, T's, X's feet and joiners. say 12or16X40+ terry's terry also has a bunch I also have a new costco cover. never unfolded it so I cant say the size.
two_68_510s wrote:I guess our donkeys are quicker then your sled dogs!