Sold the 510 years ago. Have the last remaining vestiges of her in excellent to "MINT" classic Datsun books. Time to give them up. Hopefully, they will go to a real aficianado or historian. #4 and #5 are especially noteworthy. These 2 books are worth the whole lot. Selling as a lot as I want to make this painless. $125.00.
1) Clymber Publications - Datsun Service/Repair Handbook (510 and pickup) 1968-1972
2) How to Hotroad & Race your Datsun (Revised Edition)
3) How to Modify your Nissan/Datsun OHC (Nissan Part Number 99996-M8012)
4) SERVICE MANUAL DATSUN Model 510 Series (Chassis and Body) - Printed in Japan. Original Service Manual
5) SERVICE MANUAL Model L13, L16 & L20 (Engine) - Printed in Japan. Original Service Manual
6) How to keep your Datsun L Series/Z Series Nissan Alive.
Interested, send me a private message and I will send you pics or you can take my word for it regarding condition.
General Discussion about the Datsun PL510
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests