United Five-Ten Owners Newsletters back issue collection help

Problems, Comments, Questions regarding the website
back2klassic

United Five-Ten Owners Newsletters back issue collection help

Post by back2klassic »

Hope Im posting in the right area; I just purchased a 3 Volume back issue collection of the United Five-Ten Owners newsletters and have not seen anything like this before.

I don't have them in my possession yet, but trying to get a jump start on planning this out.

I want to know if this is already available online for others, and if not; what websites would you guys recommend to store the archive of these 3 issues (about 200 pages a piece)
Its going to take me a long time to copy all these down, but I think it would be worth the effort for anyone else who might be interested in these.

My first thought would be on a google drive like the 510 archive is currently

Also if anyone knows if this is something i am allowed to post online, without being sued or anything. :D

and what one of the inside pages look like

okayfine
Supporter

Re: United Five-Ten Owners Newsletters back issue collection help

Post by okayfine »

The UFO Reports/5&Dime backissue set has been scanned and posted at The 510 Archives. It's a wonderful look back at how things used to be. Legally, I received permission from the original editor, Rex Jennet. There was some tie-up in that the reprinted collection you have was created by Ray Johns of FTA in-fame and his deal with Rex was "exclusive." I obtained a backissue set of loose issues and scanned that instead. Ray later allowed reprinting of FTA and once posted here on The Realm giving permission for the archive effort, and I got a set of those backissues from the last editor, Gian.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
back2klassic

Post by back2klassic »

Thank you! Exaxrly what i was looking for, I must have just over looked them, glad to see that everyone has access to the entire archive (and you saved me from pulling the binding off and being disapointed)
qwik510
Supporter

Post by qwik510 »

I have a set of those. Great to look through from time to time.
Enjoy The Ride!
David
ImageImage