Terry Allen Datsun license plate frame wanted

Post your forsale and wanted ads
510F22C

Terry Allen Datsun license plate frame wanted

Post by 510F22C »

I just bought a 280Z that was owned and customized by the Allen family of Terry Allen Datsun in El Cajon. I thought it would be cool to have a license plate frame from them on it. There is one on e-bay right now for $128, but that seems like a silly price to me. If anyone else has one and is not so attached to it ($50 maybe?) shoot me an e-mail at steve@hamannco dot com

The car has HUGE flairs on it and I am going to make a Paul Newman tribute car out of it.

Steve
McShagger510

Re: Terry Allen Datsun license plate frame wanted

Post by McShagger510 »

Could be worse, that Lakewood Moon Datsun frame he's selling is $268!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ ... n&_sacat=0

Try messaging the seller and make an offer, I've had guys change up the ad to a 'buy it now' for me. Might let it go for $80..... its only money, you can always get more. :mrgreen:

James
The person with the sun in their eyes has the right of way. - my brother

'72 2dr. 510 Turbo
'73 240Z all stock
'71 2dr. 510 stock......for now
'91 Nissan truck *SOLD*
'02 TOYOTA Tacoma
'78 Kawasaki Z1-R
'84 Kawasaki GPZ750 Turbo
'99 Kawasaki ZRX1100
DatChick71

Post by DatChick71 »

I think I might have a set of Terry Allen Datsun license plate frames in my stash. Let me dig them out & confirm it's what you're looking for. If so, I'd likely part with them & we could work out a reasonable deal. If memory serves...they are in excellent shape & have been in dry storage...out of the elements.
510F22C

Post by 510F22C »

That would be great. I just need one (1). The g-nose in the front will not allow a front plate to be installed.

Appreciate the help!
DatChick71

Post by DatChick71 »

Ok, I have verified that I do have a set of Terry Allen Datsun El Cajon license plate frames. I remember I took a picture of them before storing them. The set appears to have never been mounted & are in perfect condition...still wrapped in packing paper from the manufacturer. I'd love to help you out, but I'm having a little heartburn at the thought of breaking up the set. Why don't ya P.M me & we can discuss a deal.

Angela

Three B's Racing
Supporter

Post by Three B's Racing »

I'll tell you what that Ebayr doesn't have and that's a "Whittier Sun Datsun" I worked at Sun Datsun in the Mid 70's and kept a couple new never used lic frames. They currently are used as picture frames for two of the 510's I owned.
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon