WTS: Nissan Lap & Shoulder Belt Set (Black), Vancouver WA

Post your forsale and wanted ads
BrianE
Supporter

WTS: Nissan Lap & Shoulder Belt Set (Black), Vancouver WA

Post by BrianE »

Deep in the throws of an interior sound insulation project on my 72' two door and while I am at it, I decided to upgrade the seat belts to a set of retractable one's from seatbeltplanet.com. Soooooo, available for your consideration is a set (driver and passenger) of Nissan push button style lap and shoulder (floppy) belts, color black. $40 plus shipping.

[codeImageUntitled[/url

[url=https://flic.kr/p/TgL4F1]Image
Untitled][/code]
James

Re: WTS: Nissan Lap & Shoulder Belt Set (Black), Vancouver WA

Post by James »

PM Sent
Finished is better than perfect......
James

Post by James »

In case you don't get PM - I'll take them - been looking for exactly this....
Finished is better than perfect......
BrianE
Supporter

Post by BrianE »

Sale pending.
sgplancer

Post by sgplancer »

What did you decide to purchase from seat belt planet? Just curious because I am looking to upgrade my dusty seat belts!
BrianE
Supporter

Post by BrianE »

Sold!
BrianE
Supporter

Post by BrianE »

sgplancer wrote:What did you decide to purchase from seat belt planet? Just curious because I am looking to upgrade my dusty seat belts!
Their 3 point retractable config but I specified it to my year and make of Datsun as they (SeatBeltPlanet) have a specific config with an approx 9" drop loop from the B-Pillar mounting hole which orientates the shoulder belt below one's neck. I'm 5' 10" and it lays quite nicely on my setup. Highly recommend calling them and ask to speak with Steve Pekrul, (405) 736-0088 who was the brains behind the 510 specific "kit".
sgplancer

Post by sgplancer »

BrianE wrote:
sgplancer wrote:What did you decide to purchase from seat belt planet? Just curious because I am looking to upgrade my dusty seat belts!
Their 3 point retractable config but I specified it to my year and make of Datsun as they (SeatBeltPlanet) have a specific config with an approx 9" drop loop from the B-Pillar mounting hole which orientates the shoulder belt below one's neck. I'm 5' 10" and it lays quite nicely on my setup. Highly recommend calling them and ask to speak with Steve Pekrul, (405) 736-0088 who was the brains behind the 510 specific "kit".
Thanks for the contact! Not to hijack your thread, but I am replacing my seats with some early model 240Z seats. In addition to this upgrade, I planned on replacing the seat belts. Again, thanks.