Any Gamer's here

No worries. Post here to your hearts content
bertvorgon
Supporter

Any Gamer's here

Post by bertvorgon »

It has been a long time since I talked gaming with anyone on here, Heirfus used to one who was totally into gaming, as we all battled CALL OF DUTY online.

Has anyone played the 3rd installment of METRO EXODUS yet? I have the first two and just loved the feel and ambiance of the game. This 3rd one is supposed to be way more "open world" so I am looking forward to that.

I have to borrow my son-in laws XBOX 1 to play it so was looking for some feed back before I grab a copy.

Games keep my old brain and reflexes sharp and the strategy sometimes I find challenging.

Here is a link should anybody want to waste 10 minutes, of game play, I'm just amazed at the quality of the graphics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT7lbjJr4lk
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
butters68
Supporter

Re: Any Gamer's here

Post by butters68 »

WELLLLL! i have a ps4 and every day i play, just this past saturday i think i played the Division2 for 10 or 11 hours with a hour break in there somewhere. :mrgreen: very fun game.
ding ding dong dong all night long long.
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

As Matt and I got caught up in the on-line Call of Duty game ( I actually got pretty good), I now limit myself to no more than an hour at days end and am not inline anymore. I just like my first person shooters where I can take my time, explore and enjoy the incredible graphics. A good story line helps too. If anyone has every played HALF LIFE you will know what I mean.

Ask me when we are together about how GOOD Matt got in Call of Duty...very, very funny!

I see Division 2 is a new 2019 release, so is the METRO EXODUS.
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
butters68
Supporter

Post by butters68 »

its a great 3rd person shooter,P V E and some P V P .
Fred_L-P

Post by Fred_L-P »

butters68 wrote: 08 Apr 2019 13:04 WELLLLL! i have a ps4 and every day i play, just this past saturday i think i played the Division2 for 10 or 11 hours with a hour break in there somewhere. :mrgreen: very fun game.
My girlfriend is going to bed pretty early at night, so I play The Division 2 almost every nights on PS4 from 21h ET.
It is very fun indeed, I spent around 1000 hours on the first one.

I'm trying to work on the 510 insted of playing, but our bedroom is above the garage...
butters68
Supporter

Post by butters68 »

FRED_L-P, i got you beat on the first division man.. i got 2400 hours and still play sometimes.
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

Glad to see there are 3 of us "kids" on this site.

I am totally enthralled with this Metro game, for me the level of detail is staggering, and, the ability to have a more "open world" is just fascinating. I had done nothing but lineal, first person shooters (except maybe BIOSHOCK) before, so being able to explore the game world is very cool for me.

I found the first level a game unto itself, as I have had to learn new game mechanics. I actually wandered out of a bit of the story line, so it took me awhile to figure out that I still had to follow a bit of the verbal direction.....I tended not to listen at times, as in the past, it was just run & gun. :lol:

Keith Law