Rota wheel dealers (Canada)

Suspension, including wheel, tire and brake.
66DUCE

Rota wheel dealers (Canada)

Post by 66DUCE »

Looking for Rota wheel distributors in Canada? Met a distributor at SEMA and will buy from him but our dollar isn't the greatest and shipping may be outrageous? So wanting to explore Canadian distributors first.Any suggestions I am Located in BC.
JasonLee
Supporter

Re: Rota wheel dealers (Canada)

Post by JasonLee »

I did some snooping around and it looks like the closest re-seller (Rota partner) is Four Function Autosport in Kelowna. There is one in Calgary and Lethbridge also. I agree that is a good idea to find a local supplier that benefits from bulk shipping rates.
Jason
cartel

Post by cartel »

i highly doubt a cdn dist will be very close to buying from the usa- "if" your willing to drive to blaine or lynden the shipping within the usa is 1/3 coming to canada and brokerage alone to cross the border is rude in itself-- ill be buying kodiak 3 piece wheels probably when i have a need for next set, about a month away
Mike Gibson
Datsun: 71 dime; 73 Z ; GT3 240
Other: 65 + 67 Mustang ; 03 murcie
Fred_L-P

Post by Fred_L-P »

66DUCE

Post by 66DUCE »

Thanks guys just googled Rota Canada :roll: , there is a distributor in Canada looks like out of Ontario I have emailed them a request. of course the Rota RB (what I am looking for) was not listed on their website. I emailed the distributor down in California and will see if it is cheaper to order from states or Canada. Will also try the guys as mentioned in Kelowna.
ohenry

Post by ohenry »

What colour are you thinking of getting as I just took off my set of Rota RB and was debating selling them.
66DUCE

Post by 66DUCE »

Hey ohenry, I was looking at the royal silver with the polished lip. what size/offset do you have?
CP

Post by CP »

We ordered our Rota's from Troy Ermish in California and had them shipped to Blaine. By the time the dust settled the price was about what we were quoted locally and the service was heads and tails better. The tire shop we were dealing with in Port Coquitlam had all kinds of problems getting answers from the distributor.
ohenry

Post by ohenry »

66DUCE, I have 15x6 +25 but in royal-lip hyper black so like the exact opposite of you, lol
66DUCE

Post by 66DUCE »

ohenry wrote: 17 May 2019 20:11 66DUCE, I have 15x6 +25 but in royal-lip hyper black so like the exact opposite of you, lol
I am going 15 x 7 as I already have the tires 205/50 15. thanks anyway.
66DUCE

Post by 66DUCE »

CP wrote: 17 May 2019 09:46 We ordered our Rota's from Troy Ermish in California and had them shipped to Blaine. By the time the dust settled the price was about what we were quoted locally and the service was heads and tails better. The tire shop we were dealing with in Port Coquitlam had all kinds of problems getting answers from the distributor.
same here last time I looked into this the venders around here could not give me straight answers.
butters68
Supporter

Post by butters68 »

Give Peter at IMAGE IN MOTION a call, he's in maple ridge right next to Tyson's shop. 604 460 7967. thats were i got my wheel for butters and mr z.
ding ding dong dong all night long long.