510 Parts Catalog (thick)

Post your forsale and wanted ads
brianness

510 Parts Catalog (thick)

Post by brianness »

Maybe someone would like a 1973 Parts Catalog (USA and Canada) for Datsun 1600, 1400, 1300, model 510 series. It's 4" thick with a blue vinyl cover. It has diagrams of all subsystems referencing factory part numbers. It's a neat book weighing about 20 lbs. Cost FREE if you pay shipping from Los Angeles, Calif. E-mail me brianness@hotmail.com ASAP before I throw it out.
Byron510

Post by Byron510 »

Sold, let me know what I can do.
As the president and long time enthusiast in the 510 Club of BC, I have collected a number of literature over the years, and if you are interested, I could also send some cool 510 stuff your way if you would like. Anyways, let me know what method works best - mail works for me, even COD if that's all right with you. Contact me at byron510@telus.net
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hey there. If I can help out Byron let me know.

I have a Paypal account from using Ebay that I can pay the shipping charge up front if that works. I also have a post office box in Point Roberts, WA so if you mailed it media mail the shipping charge would be less.

Thanks brianness. Just let us know how you would like this done.

Mike
5teN
Site Admin

Post by 5teN »

And I live in Tsawwassen...So after you guys pay for everything i can hop over to Point Roberts and pick it up...hehehe :-)

Post by Guest »

Thanks guys but it's already taken. Am glad I didn't chuck it and that 510 collectables are indeed wanted.
--Brian
brianness@hotmail.com
bigbadblum

Post by bigbadblum »

i have the same catalog but i have the one for us and canadian pickups 521 and another model, forgot which one, its about 4 inches thick with yellow vinyl cover. i also have a booklet of ufo newsletters from the have of the mid80s, its about 2 inches thick. i have all this up for trade with anyone who can get me right hand drive dash parts.