Datsun 510 books, manuals, and magazines

Post your forsale and wanted ads
okayfine
Supporter

Datsun 510 books, manuals, and magazines

Post by okayfine »

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and Happy New Year,

I'm clearing shelf space and have a stack of Datsun 510 stuff to pass along. Would prefer local pickup, but will ship at buyer's expense. PM me with offers+shipping. Will accept discount pricing for multiple items, just looking to make it worth my time to pack/ship this stuff. Dimers local to 91320 can pick up for even less.

-How To Keep Your Datsun/Nissan Alive - great condition
-Autoweek 4/19/93 Datsun 510 Collector File - covers included but have separated from the magazine
-Road & Track Jan 72 - Track Test, 2.5 Trans Am Challengers (Datsun, Alfa, BMW) - cover missing
-Hot Rod Yearbook #11 - BRE The House of the Rising Sun - photocopied pages
-Car and Driver Apr 68 - Toyota GT and Datsun PL510: Rise of the Rising Sun - full magazine with cover
-How To Modify Your Nissan & Datsun OHC Engine - great condition
-How To Build Horsepower v2, Carbs and Intakes by David Vizard - great condition
-Datsun Service Manual, L14, L16, L18 Series Engines - good condition
-Datsun Service Manua, L13, L16, L20 Engine - very good condition
-Nissan 2002 Motorsports Competition Parts Catalog - great condition

Yep, some of this is in The 510 Archives, but not all of it. In good, solid, reliable dead-tree format.
Last edited by okayfine on 04 Jan 2020 12:59, edited 1 time in total.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
510rob

Re: Datsun 510 books, manuals, and magazines

Post by 510rob »

Happy New Year Julian
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

Happy New Year, Rob. I think about all the projects I still want to do, in part to come back here and document them and get help when I need to. Then I get stymied by my lack of space for said projects to occur. Note for future home-buyers - don't buy a house with a slanted driveway. Working on cars on slanted driveways sucks. Everything ends up in the gutter.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

Going, going...gone.