Datnissparts still around?

General Discussion about the Datsun PL510
Colbino

Datnissparts still around?

Post by Colbino »

Hey fellas,

Does anyone know if datnissparts are still taking orders? I believe it was Riley at Lynchburg Nissan whom was running this. Tried several times to contact them with zero luck.

Thank you
yenpit

Re: Datnissparts still around?

Post by yenpit »

Riley is alive & well, according to the service manager at Lynchburg Nissan, but the dealership has him operating what I've been told is a BIG parts department. I've been buying from him for 15++ years & have not been able to get him on the phone OR via email in the last 4 mo's, which tells me he MIGHT have put the classic Datsun parts division (that he really enjoyed doing!) on hold. Months ago, he told me he had to drop off of Facebook, so tagging him does no good either! I hate to suggest it, but you can try Courtesy Nissan in TX or Chico Nissan in CA, as they too have old school guys that will talk with us. Of course, there are a few online OEM parts dealerships, but I bet YOU would have to have part #'s to order......?? Man, do I miss his "parts cheat sheets", that he wrote up himself throughout the MANY years at Lynchburg! :?
1973 510 2dr
1972 521 flat bed
1972 510 Wagon parts car
2009 Toyota Matrix S AWD

LOTS of 510 parts!
Colbino

Re: Datnissparts still around?

Post by Colbino »

Well...Shoot!

Thank you for the responce and the update, yenpit! I guess I'll give Chico a call with part numbers and see what I can land.

Best,
-C