Re-intro

General Discussion about the Datsun PL510
slowerthantime2

Re-intro

Post by slowerthantime2 »

Hey, just made a second account to see if this gives me access.
Thanks to those who are working on fixing the site.
5teN
Site Admin

Re: Re-intro

Post by 5teN »

Please try the forgot password option with your original account. It should, hopefully, work now!
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

I will stick with my new password, my old one plus an additional few numbers. Works fine so far.

Thanks again Spencer.
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
MikeY

Post by MikeY »

I've had someone reach out and say he hasn't received the reply email for a password reset. Checked his spam filter as well. Can I assume just starting a new account is his next option.
5teN
Site Admin

Post by 5teN »

Hey Mike, can you confirm that they completed the "forgot password page" on the forum? (app.php/user/forgot_password)

If so, could you PM me their account and what email address they entered?
DZ510

Post by DZ510 »

5teN wrote: 12 Feb 2023 10:15 Please try the forgot password option with your original account. It should, hopefully, work now!
Hi, I logged in here again but this time I cannot see anything in the forum as it says I need approval from moderator. May I know what happened to my account here? How can I view the contents again?
Byron510

Post by Byron510 »

DZ510 wrote: 13 Feb 2023 06:22
5teN wrote: 12 Feb 2023 10:15 Please try the forgot password option with your original account. It should, hopefully, work now!
Hi, I logged in here again but this time I cannot see anything in the forum as it says I need approval from moderator. May I know what happened to my account here? How can I view the contents again?
You've been approved to post, it should be all clear now.
Let us know. The site owner did find some code issues this past weekend which were affecting many of us, it's great to have the full function of the site back again. Look forward to hearing from you.
Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
MikeY

Post by MikeY »

Thanks for all you efforts, Spencer. Owen did manage to reset his password this morning. Nice to see we will get a few more miles out of this site.
ostaylor
Supporter

Post by ostaylor »

Yup, I'm in - it's like Christmas!

Spencer and Byron - If there is something I can do to assist with the site maintenance in the future, I'd be open to the discussion. I am pretty computer savvy and really want to see this site remain available to 510 enthusiasts like myself. I don't have piles of free time now, but I can definitely help and I expect over the next few years, more time will free up for me.

Let me know.
Regards,
Owen
70 Datsun 510 2 door - SR20DET - https://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?t=34572
64 Studebaker Daytona - Supercharged 289 4 speed
65 Sunbeam Tiger MkI