Into the Realm

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
PLINDSAY70

Into the Realm

Post by PLINDSAY70 »

Hey!

Here is a photo of my 510. First one I have ever owned. Never been registered. Always been a race car.
I was just getting into some IRL track time using my R53 mini. Had gotten the Mini pretty sorted for track fun and I cam e across this. Then I promptly paid too much for it, as I had to have it. It had to be mine.

So, now I am trying to get this sorted. Its a wee bit rough, but Im only in it for smiles per mile anyways.
510.jpg
510.jpg (682.18 KiB) Viewed 286 times
Byron510

Re: Into the Realm

Post by Byron510 »

That’s a pretty cool find. Are you going to try to register the car?

Last year I bought a 510 that has been a race car and complete log book since 1982. It’s currently a vintage racer and it’s out this weekend for a 2 day event. Mine happens to be a 69 2dr and has somehow managed to live its life without ever being flared. It’s run in IP and spec classes over its career, and has been raced in a vintage class since 2006.

However this was a road car first, and that registration has been lost along the lines. I’m currently in the process of getting that registration in order and in my name. The process changes from state to state (or province in my case), but I look forward to having legal title soon.

Nice find, I look forward to seeing more photos of your car.

Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
510 Samurai

Post by 510 Samurai »

hey byron! im trying to read some posts and its saying im not authorized any help in trying to remedy that?
Byron510

Post by Byron510 »

It’s likely because you were a new usher and you fist need to be cleared by admin. It’s just a manual step we need to do to stop mass spamming that everyone else don’t need to see.

You’re cleared now and good to go.

Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
510Moran

Post by 510Moran »

Hey Byron,

I’m trying to register into the group. Wanting participate In group chats and learn from the best 510’ers around!

Bob 😀