New 510 member

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
BEO 510

New 510 member

Post by BEO 510 »

Hi, have tried to become a member for three months. But i am new to forums and don't think i understand the game. I am locked here at the introductions, can't read anywhere else. Anyone know's what i have to do? I could read here all that i wanted for twelve years but in January it was not possible anymore. I am 510 guy, driven them since 1986 and as daily drivers the first twenty or so years. One i have owned since 1991 as the second owner. Was a member of the DQ and went twice to the Mt Shasta Datsun meet.
WxMan
Supporter

Re: New 510 member

Post by WxMan »

Welcome. Things have changed a bit on the site in recent months. I'm not sure if all of the changes were intentional or not, but hopefully you can get access to everything again soon. If you're able to contact a moderator, I'd suggest starting there.
The company motto seems to be "We're not happy 'till you're not happy."
BEO 510

Post by BEO 510 »

Thank's, today it looks like normal how it use to be to me. Started reading this morning from January where i remember i last was. It will take some time to catch up, but that's fine. My guess is that i should have written the "new 510 member" thing earlyer, but that was only possible a couple of weeks ago. Before that i could not do anything. But i am glad it appears to be fine now.
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

The site had some major issues a few months ago, locking a lot of us out.

Nothing you did wrong.
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer