pervious member / lurker, rejoining

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
Plusnone

pervious member / lurker, rejoining

Post by Plusnone »

Hello all,

I'm was pretty inactive lurker, here for the wealth of information but my old login wasn't working after an absence so I'm back and eager to regain access.

I have a 1969 4 door in forest green + rust... with an L18 and I'm currently working on getting my SSS SU setup installed and tuned.
It's a rust bucket and doesn't drive but I've been chipping away at various items over the years with the help of this forum, ratsun, and the DQ archives - 280zx front struts / disc brakes with coilovers, rear maxima disc brakes keeping the under dash pull parking brake!, por15'd floor, VW rabbit alum radiator, refinished a SSS faux wood steering wheel (w/o horn pad).

The old 32/36 weber was leaky and I just couldn't get it dialed in. Got an SSS SU setup for a steal minus a couple things I sourced elsewhere and I'm currently rebuilding and installing those in hopes of getting it running soon.

Many moons ago I had a 260z that I had for 4-5 years putting 10s of thousands of miles on it! and a goon (that was only a ever a shell).

Here's a pic from a couple years ago...
Screen Shot 2023-07-08 at 12.28.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-08 at 12.28.12 PM.png (661.91 KiB) Viewed 45 times
Cheers,