Datsun 510 Patches

Post your forsale and wanted ads
Rush
Supporter

Datsun 510 Patches

Post by Rush » 19 May 2015 20:10

I made myself this patch today & since it came out so nice, I thought others might like them, too. There seems to be so few 510 specific items.

These patches can be ironed or sewn on.
If you'd like one, just PM me for my PayPal address, and once payment is received, I'll make the patch for you & mail it off within a day or so.

$8.50 Each including postage.

Three B's Racing
Supporter

Re: Datsun 510 Patches

Post by Three B's Racing » 21 May 2015 07:25

Rush wrote:I made myself this patch today & since it came out so nice, I thought others might like them, too. There seems to be so few 510 specific items.

These patches can be ironed or sewn on.
If you'd like one, just PM me for my PayPal address, and once payment is received, I'll make the patch for you & mail it off within a day or so.

$8.50 Each including postage.

That's very very nice Rush. Where did you get the digitized file from to embroider it, or do you have the software?
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon

Rush
Supporter

Post by Rush » 21 May 2015 08:18

Thanks. I have the software, so I digitize everything myself. I'm a graphics geek. I do decals, digital art (illustrator, photoshop), embroidery, etc. So the skill set kind of carries from one software to the next, as far as vectors, points, and all that.

okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine » 21 May 2015 08:56

FWIW, I have some of the Datsun art in vector up at The 510 Archives. Just the DATSUN fender badge and the 510 taillight panel badge are up, but I also have the Bluebird fender script around here somewhere.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson

Rush
Supporter

Post by Rush » 21 May 2015 09:14

Oh! Excellent! I'll go take a look! Thanks!